January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vincent Aboubakar
12 league goals
5 champions league goals
3 cup

I just dont see why he is not talked about more. He fits the bill across the board.
Big-Strong-Pacy-Skill

If we really think we are going to be buying big, you have to look at this clown.

Someone on hear said it best: "on youtube everyone looks good"

this guy looks amazing

am I missing something?

prolly all pipe dreams any way
and we will end up with

Benteke or carroll but here is to hoping

De Light would be a terrible signing.

The Dutch league has been shown up for what it is.

I mean you do nothing but rip into Klaassen, who was 1 of the best players in the league, the last thing we need is an 18 year old CB.

Sessegnon will cost upwards of 50m and he certainly wont be joining us.

Dolberg has scored 3 goals so far this season, showing that hes not even close to being ready for a step up.

We have enough young kids, we need some quality in the 25 years + bracket.

Buy Dembele, loan any 1 of Giroud/Walcott/Welbeck
Buy Nzonzi
buy a half decent cb with pace - hell even take smalling on loan
try coleman at left back when he's back unless we can actually get a young one in who can replace baines for years to come.

Win the fa cup

Tearing the ACL on both knees is pretty tough to come back from, but he isn't old. I would think a loan would be a good idea. He just had surgery again in September.
We can’t afford to take a player to get him fit for his parent club
If we are going the loan route then go for Giroud.
We need a striker to hit the ground running and jump really high

Vincent Aboubakar
12 league goals
5 champions league goals
3 cup

I just dont see why he is not talked about more. He fits the bill across the board.
Big-Strong-Pacy-Skill

If we really think we are going to be buying big, you have to look at this clown.

this guy looks amazing

am I missing something?

and we will end up with

Because he only joined Porto in the summer. They wont be selling him yet.

Vincent Aboubakar
12 league goals
5 champions league goals
3 cup

Big-Strong-Pacy-Skill

this guy looks amazing

am I missing something?

and we will end up with

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/coy-swansea-city-boss-paul-14023011

It is believed there is a 50 million euro release clause in Aboubakar's recently signed contract - but a deal would likely be struck at a much lower price.

Everton boss Sam Allardyce is also an admirer of the 25-year-old, who spent last season on loan with Besiktas.

https://talksport.com/football/vide...s-opposition-porto-lose-besiktas-170914254552

RAT

Porto striker Vincent Aboubakar is making headlines for all the wrong reasons – he went and celebrated his team’s defeat on Wednesday night.

That’s got to hurt…

The Portuguese side lost 3-1 to Besiktas, in their Champions League group stage opener, and the 25-year-old Cameroon forward went to celebrate with the Turkish team instead of his own.

Aboubakar spent last season on loan at Besiktas – hence the link – but his current teammates are sure to be more than a bit disappointed at his actions.

His return to training could be very awkward. Check out the video below.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back