January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've an 8 year in the same spot. It would be awesome.

be surprised if that max doesn't end up the traditional route for any good German talent at a smaller team and being poached by Bayern or Dortmund.

Stat wise he's been brilliant this season, but looking at clips of him - he looks a right footed left back despite seeing he's supposedly left footed, if he is left footed then he has a boss shot on his right as well like.

..not sure if it snapped or if it was a strain.

Big difference really, strain - no problem if it's been treated well, Achilles when it goes pop, then the player always looks half the player he once was, why i'd stay well away from Benteke, and remember how it wrecked Yakuba too.

Fact even in the NFL - that's the one that finishes players far more than a blown out knee or broken leg.

Big difference really, strain - no problem if it's been treated well, Achilles when it goes pop, then the player always looks half the player he once was, why i'd stay well away from Benteke, and remember how it wrecked Yakuba too.

Fact even in the NFL - that's the one that finishes players far more than a blown out knee or broken leg.

....just checked, he got injured at the end of March and didn’t come back until last month so it must’ve been a bad one.

I reckon there will be more outs than ins
this window.
It’s rare for big names to change club in Jan ( I know I’ll get a list of exceptions ) and I reckon FSA still hasn’t had enough time to fully assess the squad.
He will get in the bare minimum and let those go who he knows either won’t cut it or want to leave.
After 1st Jan we have 16 league games left and only 13 come the end of the window
If we get 7/8 place Sam will be quite happy and with our squad and players back that should not be an issue once we sign a decent striker.
A team of
PICKFORD
JJK Holgate Williams Baines
Gana Rooney
Coleman Siggy. Bolassie
New striker

Is as good as any outside the top six

A team of
Joel
Coleman. Keane Jags. CuCu /new LB
MORGAN McCarthy
Lookman. Klassen. Vlasic
Naisse /DCL

Will keep us in the league.
Add in Barkley Lennon FM and a few others and I can’t see major changes till the summer

I think we will see a few OUTS

Besic
McCarthy
Klaassen
Barkley
Mirallas
Sandro

Perhaps 60mil there for players who aren't anywhere near the team this season.

girdou.webp

come on Moshiri make it happens

I think we will see a few OUTS

Besic
McCarthy
Klaassen
Barkley
Mirallas
Sandro

Perhaps 60mil there for players who aren't anywhere near the team this season.

We won't sell Klassen in January mate, not a chance, because it'd represent a huge loss instantly, he will more than likely end up loaned out January and next season.

We won't sell Klassen in January mate, not a chance, because it'd represent a huge loss instantly, he will more than likely end up loaned out January and next season.

probably, Id still class him as an 'out' though...id say he will have a clause inserted for teams to buy him if he goes on loan.

Ryan Sessegnon signs for USM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WhatsApp%20Image%202017-11-29%20at%2016.11.56.jpeg

Ryan and Steven Sessegnon have put pen to paper on an exclusive management deal with London-based Unique Sports Management, adding to the stable of Premier League and Football League clients, which includes the likes of Harry Kane, Wilfried Zaha and Micheal Antonio.

The deal will see USM look after footballing, commercial, PR and social media commitments for the Fulham FC brothers.

The agreement also sees the pair’s current management team of Andy Niedzwiecki and Joe Russo join USM.

Ryan and Steven join a growing list of young talent that USM have nurtured over the last few years, including Newcastle United captain Jamaal Lascelles and Manchester United’s Axel Tuanzebe.

USM CEO Will Salthouse commented: “We are really excited to welcome Ryan and Steven in to the USM family, alongside their existing management team of Andy and Joe. They join a highly motivated and dedicated team who are committed to helping the guys achieve their career goals.”

Ryan has already played over 50 times for the Championship side despite his age and has been a prominent figure during the past season and a half, with his performances making him the youngest player ever included in the PFA Championship Team of the Year.

Ryan was also included in the UEFA European Under 19 Championship Team of the Tournament after finishing joint top goal scorer for England as they were crowned European champions in the summer.

Steven made his debut for The Cottagers and played the full 90 minutes in an EFL Cup third-round tie in August in a 2-0 win against Wycombe Wanderers. He has also tasted success on the international stage as he was a permanent fixture in the England side that won the Under 17 World Cup in October, starting in five games including the final.

Read more at https://www.sportindustry.biz/news/sessegnon-joins-kane-zaha-usm#zIPjLBhBMEHOyTJt.99

problem with an Achilles though, rarely seen anyone coming back well from that injury...

Achilles is correct, not his knee. Think I simply continued the Milik idea to Soumaoro. I only saw a couple minutes of highlights, but he didn't look like he was hurt at all. He was definitely nimble. Still couldn't tell how good he was in the air and he's not tall. That concerns me, but being quick and able to play in space would be helpful. Still thought Vermalean looked decent the other night for Barca, but with Koeman gone, not sure whether or not he'd be interested. Worth a flier to me, still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back