January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sell the useless bits, give Celtic £50 for Tierney and Dembele and call it a window.

We won't, and I'll take abuse for suggesting it, but it is likely just as good as whatever we will do.... (Dembele/Tierney or Van Aanholt/Carroll...for example)

BFS seems to be holding his card tight. Hopefully he and Stevie W don't wait till Jan 30th to discuss....
Fixed it for you ! ;)

I HATE agreeing with Zat but for Leicester to consider selling Chillwell I'd reckon it would honestly be around that price for him.

They have no reason to sell him. His age. He's English. All add up.

As much as I like him it would be insane to offer that for him.

So no.

He's also a bit [Poor language removed] mate.

I would definitely take Zaha but I fear Palace would hold out for something daft like £75m and do an absolute Swansea.

Any left back, centrehalf and block of concrete to play up front also acceptable

Everton should consider Lautaro Martinez. He is a young forward who is already a figure in the Argentine tournament and in the Argentina U20 national team.

He was awarded as the "best U20 player of America" this year.

He has a lot of pace, is very strong and is an amazing finisher.

Atletico Madrid is very interested and it is rumored that they will buy it when the next Copa Libertadores ends.

I'd be stoked with De Vrij and Zaha, but the latter is highly unlikely. Palace need to get themselves to safety (I think they will do so easily as they are the best of the bottom dwellers), so they would ask for a king's ransom to make up for his loss.

Everton should consider Lautaro Martinez. He is a young forward who is already a figure in the Argentine tournament and in the Argentina U20 national team.

He was awarded as the "best U20 player of America" this year.

He has a lot of pace, is very strong and is an amazing finisher.

Atletico Madrid is very interested and it is rumored that they will buy it when the next Copa Libertadores ends.

Martinez?

Absolute fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back