Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are likely to find what we have, that having money to spend isnt enough, its also spending it well, season after season.

Just because we pished money up the wall like a drunken sailor doesn't mean everyone else will. They gave Man City a game in the cup and seem to have a good manager and links to very good players.

Think they'll be comfortably top half next season but will probably struggle to challenge the top 6 like. Think we have a real fight on our hands for 7th though.

At the risk of getting some stick for repeating myself I would like to urge big Sam to look closely at Joe Bryan ( good young left back ) and a very good young striker Ben Brereton to compliment Jenk Tosun probably reasonable prices as well.

At the risk of getting some stick for repeating myself I would like to urge big Sam to look closely at Joe Bryan ( good young left back ) and a very good young striker Ben Brereton to compliment Jenk Tosun probably reasonable prices as well.

With any luck, Bryan will be playing in a few hours time. He is up against Man City, so a stern test.

If we were to loan Sandro or klassen out they would have to go to premier league teams for me especially klassen. Anything other than the prem is pointless unless we want to sell
Well, yeah, but if the longer term plan is to sell them, even in the summer, sending them somewhere that they could thrive would be a good idea.

LB is THE priority for us. We are all over the place and bent out of shape with no better-than-competent LB.

I'm warming to the idea of Tierney.

Agree here Dave.

And i'm very much on board with the Tierney hype but, while it wouldn't hurt to lodge an offer this window, there is no chance in my mind that Celtic sell this window (barring a ridiculous, £40m offer).

Agree here Dave.

And i'm very much on board with the Tierney hype but, while it wouldn't hurt to lodge an offer this window, there is no chance in my mind that Celtic sell this window (barring a ridiculous, £40m offer).
Then we need to move on.

I'd test S'ton for Bertrand and Chelsea for Kenedy.

No way should £30M be paid for him. £20M top whack for a player from there. Celtic aren't getting over £20M for him. Robertson is more accomplished and went for much less.

They certainly think they are. Robertson I don't was ever thought about like this kid and the market is kinda crazy. But I'm with you. He's not worth that much and his ceiling might be limited. He is a good player, though, and didn't look out of place against CL teams.

Agree here Dave.

Can’t see a left back from the Scottish league going for anything more than £20 million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back