Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really do not understand the Walcott hate.... name a winger since Pre David Moyes who is legitimately a better footballer that played for us

Ahead of time Pienaar Bily and Delefeou are not as consistantly good as Theo

He has genuine pace, always works hard can bury the ball in the net and has excellent decision making in the final third

So what he got injured once lol all this pressure we put on English players, when are we willing to admit English players are no longer near the top of the bunch? We expect the likes of Theo to develop into Lionel Messi’s ffs

This.

Always liked him. Won trophies. Scored goals in big games. Played champions league consistently.

And yeah, better than any wide player we've had at the club since Pienaar.

No brainier from me.

I'm not a Walcott fan but I do think he would be a good signing, gives us another option upfront as well as on the wing. Niasse out Walcott in would be decent business.

If that is true, then its even more of a disgrace.

Mr. Moshri, speaking at the AGM last night , quote

As long as I am major shareholder financial issues are irrelevant.
So far we've continued the trend of sell to buy (for the most part)

That being said the squad is too large and perhaps we simply want to cull the squad before bringing others in.

Doesn't explain the lack of links though tbf. Even some jarg ones wouldn't go amiss.

I read an article yesterday that said Garbutt may be back in contention, he hasn’t played because he is not in the 25 man premier league squad that Koeman selected at the start of the season, but BFSA is “assessing things”. If we don’t get someone in Garbutt, could be drafted into the premier league squad

is the registration window open now?

If it is Garbutt should be playing this weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back