Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we sign Shaw, after signing Tosun and our fortunes improve, one could say....wait for it...

It's a Shaw/Cenk Redemption

Good god.

giphy.gif

My worry is that putting Garbo or Gallo in would be just as bad or worse than a panic buy as they’re struggling to make the grade at any level they ever play at.

But then they all mean Cuco plays.

So with all that in mind from available options I’d pick Garbutt as he has the best hair.

I’m not wholly against this solution if it means getting the eventual anointed one in the summer.

Both have played PL games for us and weren’t badly Cuco.

Both passed muster really.

I’m not wholly against this solution if it means getting the eventual anointed one in the summer.

Both have played PL games for us and weren’t badly Cuco.

Both passed muster really.

Sadly both seemed to have regressed terribly. But I’m a little intrigued to see either get a go.

Have no idea how true this is, most likely utterly jarg, but here it is anyways:
https://evertonthat.com/2018/01/11/...alcott-premier-league-transfer-news/#more-786

£19m bid made apparently, willing to pay his wages of £120k p/w.

Again, it's probably nonsense, but so is most of the stuff in here.

Theo Walcott, 28, appears to be subject to an Everton bid in the value of £19mil. The winger has barely kicked a ball in 18 months but after returning earlier this month after his last long injury lay-off now looks to be the time for Walcott to start again at a new club.

Given he hasn't been injured at all since Jan 2017, and has played 52 games in the last 18 months i would say the article isn't the best researched mate :D :D :D

Okay, Konsa.

Can play as a ball playing centre back, right back or holding midfield. Personally I think his best performances for Charlton have been as a holding midfielder, he’s comfortable on the ball and is an intelligent player for his age.

Don’t think he’s anywhere near ready for premier league football and the best thing would be him playing in the championship or a full season in League one.

He’s not been great for us the last month, but then neither has any of the poor excuse of a side we’ve had lately. His head has certainly been turned but that’s understandable, and like Lookman, he comes across as a humble grounded young man.

Like Joe Gomez, he has the potential to be a top Prem player and will no doubt push for a spot in the national side in a few years should his development stay on the same path.

So who do we think are the likely sales left this window?

Besic and Niasse seem to head the list. Lennon out is possible. Despite what BFS says I think a loan to another team in the league would suit Klaassen. Robles? Who am I missing?

I think it’s daft to sell niasse if we get an injury to cenk or dcl then what.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back