Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have Baines' legs finally fallen off or what? Such a shame for his Everton career to end like this. In true Everton style he's simply come to a progressive and meek ending.

Have Baines' legs finally fallen off or what? Such a shame for his Everton career to end like this. In true Everton style he's simply come to a progressive and meek ending.
That’s because they’re all greedy and don’t realise that they should have retired years ago. They’re just happy to take the continuous money, despite never having money worries for the rest of their lives.

That’s because they’re all greedy and don’t realise that they should have retired years ago. They’re just happy to take the continuous money, despite never having money worries for the rest of their lives.

He could've retired his legs after a few years of playing for us.

West Ham listening to offers on Chicharito!

I don't want him, but I do want to take this opportunity to point out that I was, on at least one occasion, right about something.

In the summer transfer thread:

Totally agree. Note that the past few years have been the heart of this prime, and he's gone from Real Madrid to Man U to Bayern Leverkusen to West Ham. Doesn't sound like the career trajectory of a 140k/week player to me.

And now today on ESPN:

Sources added that West Ham feel the Mexico international, who has started five of the last six Premier League games on the bench, does not fit their style of play and a departure may be best for all parties.

The Evening Standard, which first reported West Ham's willingness to sell, linked Hernandez with a move to Major League Soccer's LAFC, but sources in the U.S. said the expansion club are happy with their current options in attack.

West Ham listening to offers on Chicharito!

I don't want him, but I do want to take this opportunity to point out that I was, on at least one occasion, right about something.

In the summer transfer thread:

And now today on ESPN:
But he does that crossing of the arms thing that the fans love...

I worry badly that if Galloway isn’t good enough for Sunderland then he ain’t good enough for Everton.

But y’know.....Cuco innit.
Cuco is better but Galloway is a local kid so the fans will give him a lot of slack and by the time they get peeved off it will be close enough to the summer. Job done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back