Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're wrong on all counts mate, for one Galloway isn't a natural left back anyway, he is naturally a cb, and he never played a game for us at rb, all his minutes came playing left back under Martinez.
Genuine question mate, do you say Galloway is a ‘natural centre back’ because that’s your perception when watching him, or because that’s where he played in youth football? I’m just curious why so many people are sure he’s a centre back because when i’ve Watched him i’ve Never got the sense that I did with browning/Pennington/stones etc, who all looked obvious centre backs out of position. I’ve said before that Galloway has talent, but i’m Not sure he has an obvious position.

...day 12 of the January transfer window, and here’s a summary of rumours for this Friday morning;

- According to the BBC, ........

Wow we've come a long way from links with Witsel, Mata, That Napoli oke.. now we looking at club rejects again... what a waste of an opportunity.. Either Moshiris pockets have dried up, we blew the money made on selling or we are back to reality as a mid table team and the media have copped on. Even Tosun might be very nice but he is no Aubemaranguarange

Indeed, and nor should we. Tax paying money to providing funding to a private organisation so it can make heaps of money while probably doubling the invest of a billionaire? What's to like?

That money should be spent on homes, which are in dire

West Ham listening to offers on Chicharito!

I don't want him, but I do want to take this opportunity to point out that I was, on at least one occasion, right about something.

In the summer transfer thread:

And now today on ESPN:

Doesn't fit moyes' style more like? Didn't he start the season off really well? I'd take him on a cheap. 3 strikers consisting of a target man, a speedy striker and a goal poacher would be perfect. Then again, he'd have to slash his wages by two thirds.

I work with a United fan who said from day 1 Chicharito would fail at West Ham. I'll be honest i'm not surprised, it's not like West Ham had to beat off comp to sign him.

Did Galloway actually ever play at leftback for us? Remember him getting time at rightback/cb but not sure if he was ever played in his natural position.
You're thinking of Browning.

Galloway had about a dozen games there under Martinez and did well in fairness. Massively regressed since mind.

But at least he is left footed.

Palace wont want niasse if they’re getting Sakho from West Ham

There are rumours bouncing about that Woy is utterly fed up with that carthorse he has upfront at the minute, Benteke, and wants him out. Understandable as he has somehow only scored one goal all season. So if they bomb him out its conceivable that they'll sign Niasse and Sakho.

Sam: "At the moment Walcott is the only target, because it's called one at a time. There'll also have to be some negotiations about players out and balancing the squad."

Love watching Big Sams pressers you can learn so much

As i said in the Walcott thread that has to be the most candid i have ever seen a manager particuarly an Everton manager discuss interest in a player that isnt almost guaranteed to sign... will have more of that

The players approached him question was interesting and his hesitation and difficulty brushing off the question before the wouldnt tell you dig indicates to me somebody has, particuarly especially when they dont make the bench part of the comment

He also danced on the other forwards question could this maybe be because of Silva from Milan?

How nobody asked about defenders astonishes me!!!

I dont like the 1 at a time comment there is t enough time for that rubbish the club should be capable of holding multiple talks simultaneously and stacking options when needed

Good presser and im filled with optimism about the reat of the window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back