Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Left back is needed! Shaw at 20m is a massive gamble. I'd rather chuck 20m at Tierney however i'd imagine Celtic would want more. Chilwell would be a player id consider.

Centre Back, we need a player who is under the age of 25 but is good enough to get straight into side. Saying that i think any half decent CB could get in our side at the minute.

Left back is needed! Shaw at 20m is a massive gamble. I'd rather chuck 20m at Tierney however i'd imagine Celtic would want more. Chilwell would be a player id consider.

Centre Back, we need a player who is under the age of 25 but is good enough to get straight into side. Saying that i think any half decent CB could get in our side at the minute.
Tierney and Gibson will do me.

I don't understand some of your interest in Gibson. Does he do a single thing all that well?

I want to stop feeling terrified at every set piece. I still say give Neven Subotic a shot.

Think the board needs to decide if they want to let Sam go big or not. But if we are going to spend big money, we cannot get guys that are pure stop gaps that won't work in another system if Sam goes in the summer and they bring in someone to transform the way we play (and hopefully operate).

I don't understand some of your interest in Gibson. Does he do a single thing all that well?

I want to stop feeling terrified at every set piece. I still say give Neven Subotic a shot.

Think the board needs to decide if they want to let Sam go big or not. But if we are going to spend big money, we cannot get guys that are pure stop gaps that won't work in another system if Sam goes in the summer and they bring in someone to transform the way we play (and hopefully operate).
He isn't a Welsh tugboat or a past it Englishman so that will do me.

There is literally no chance Vardy would be interested. He’s on 100k a week playing for a club that adore him. A relegation battle with Big Sam isn’t going to be on his ‘to do’ list.

Mate Leicester are a massive 2 points above us.

Walsh and Shakespeare are now both here

Wouldn't shock me tbh

I would hate us to be short term this January, buying players to dig us out of a relegation scrap. We need players to be long term stars for us and outlast Allardyce. Day one make an approach for Jose Gimenez at Atletico, ambitious but we need to buy young stars that can become stalwarts for us. If he doesn't come work your way down but aim high for sure.

hed be epic

should be negotiating now...not waiting till jan

Tierney just signed a new long deal at celtic, seems to like it in that tin pot league

20m isn't getting him in a million years

think Shaw would be a boss signing, he was quality at Southampton, we can get him fit and playing like that and weve got a young baines again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back