January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do not see Jack Wiltshire as a top class player ( injury prone I will grant you ) then it’s time to stop watching live football and dust off the subbeto table
Honestly lad get a grip
I’ve seen him play a lot, he’s over rated. I think there better out there. Also he’s signing a new contract at Arsenal

Why are we not looking at bernard fron shaktar?

Avaliable for €11 million apparently

Because mate he's available at that price as his contract runs out this season, chances are he already knows where he's going at the end of it, Shaktar are probably just trying to get something for him - but if he has agreed then that seems unlikely

If you do not see Jack Wiltshire as a top class player ( injury prone I will grant you ) then it’s time to stop watching live football and dust off the subbeto table
Honestly lad get a grip
Wilshere would fit in perfectly here. He won't though cos the Arse are gonna get him to sign a new contract any day now, plus I doubt he's even on our radar, or that he'd even consider us. Got "rs" all over him if he were to leave.

The top 6 clubs rarely sign "prospects" they wait until clubs like us do that and develop their game before pinching them off us - thats the food chain.
Games changed and the attitude of players has changed. Most will go to a big club with the chance of CL football and get well paid rather that scrap around mid table with us who clearly has no actual plan in place .

Lets agree to disagree and I hope you are right.

Not as I recall it. He was actually double teamed by Lennon and Coleman - such was his threat...and he still marauded forward.

@BlueToff I remember watching that game with a group and us all being impressed by kenedy.

First game id seen him play and was disappointed we didn't have someone like that to replace baines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back