January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd get rid of McCarthy and Schneiderlin if it meant N'Zonzi took their place. The lad has been a menace for Sevilla and at 28 is far from past it. Proven to be good enough to play at the top level considering Sevilla's success while he's been a key player.

We've also been linked with Deeney tonight. Not keen on it really but there's not many better target men out there.

I'd get rid of McCarthy and Schneiderlin if it meant N'Zonzi took their place. The lad has been a menace for Sevilla and at 28 is far from past it. Proven to be good enough to play at the top level considering Sevilla's success while he's been a key player.

We've also been linked with Deeney tonight. Not keen on it really but there's not many better target men out there.

Interesting names. Nzonzi at 20 million ish would be a very good buy. Denny would depend on price, he looks to have fallen out of Watford's team. At a cut price might make sense.

We will be linked with , nzonzi, Carroll, van aanholt, defoe, benteke Dann, Shawcross and few more "big sam" type players. Because it's easy for the papers make up stories.
We won't have a clear out on January.. Will go for a left back, centre back and striker and that's probably it..
Possibly one of them on loan

Interesting names. Nzonzi at 20 million ish would be a very good buy. Denny would depend on price, he looks to have fallen out of Watford's team. At a cut price might make sense.

For a short term striker to fit the team Deeney wouldn't be bad at the right price. £15m and I'd say go for it.

N'Zonzi is boss remember him running the game at Goodison when he was at Blackburn years ago and he was just sitting in the middle of the park and i'm thinking like what the fck...can't someone nail this mf

Sam's use to finding the right man to fill a gap in tne side that needs plugging, every confidence he can do that, unless Walsh gets in the way, if so Sammy can smack him and tell him to do one

People approving of Troy Deeney.

Troy effing Deeney

Although we won't no get relegated, Everton are taking a bold, firm step backwards . At the end of this season our first team is likely to be worse than the team we had last year (lukaku, Del boy, Barkley)- we have gone from challenging for top 4-6 to bang average mid/bottom half table prem team- quite a feat with all the money we spent (and deeney will be at least 25 m , due to january window and our desperation).

Although we won't no get relegated, Everton are taking a bold, firm step backwards . At the end of this season our first team is likely to be worse than the team we had last year (lukaku, Del boy, Barkley)- we have gone from challenging for top 4-6 to bang average mid/bottom half table prem team- quite a feat with all the money we spent (and deeney will be at least 25 m , due to january window and our desperation).

Need a striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back