January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently de Vrij at Lazio has a £25 million release clause. That’s who we should be all over. No point getting into a bidding war for a player who really isn’t worth more than £50 million- if that.

De Vrij would be a terrific signing but I'm not sure we will be in for this profile of player.

Mangala with the right manager will become the £40m player he was.

His biggest problem was he was bought to replace Kompany and a huge price tag never helped but he has potential to be outstanding.

Mangala with the right manager will become the £40m player he was.

His biggest problem was he was bought to replace Kompany and a huge price tag never helped but he has potential to be outstanding.

Mangle could be a bit like how Sakho was. I'm always wary of signing players based on form at one club. People can over or under perform. It hasn't worked out well for him at City and it's the wrong fit, but he looked a decent talent before then.

A loan with an option to buy would make a lot of sense for me.

..i’m just saying, Matey. I have no problem with it at all.

I know mate. I have no problem with it. LFC fans from the city know what it's like to have to play in the city with it's pressures and know what a big club Everton is, more than those from outside of the area.

I've always liked Cresswell even though many hammers say he's not been the same post injury. I think Allardyce got the best out of him so could be a good buy.

I know mate. I have no problem with it. LFC fans from the city know what it's like to have to play in the city with it's pressures and know what a big club Everton is, more than those from outside of the area.

I've always liked Cresswell even though many hammers say he's not been the same post injury. I think Allardyce got the best out of him so could be a good buy.

...tremendous set piece delivery, my concern is that we really need athletic pace and power in a number of positions. Cresswell wouldn’t help our cause from that perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back