January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some talk about us going in for Danny Rose who'd be fantastic at LB.

I thought he was nailed on for ManUtd though?

He probably is, there is not a hope in hell he'd come here. I think he might even go to United in January for a fee plus Luke Shaw, who Pochettino still likes and could probably get the best out of.

Our left back options as I see them currently are Shaw (if Spurs don't want him), Tierney (if we can convince him to leave Celtic) and Bertrand who I think is the best of the lot but definitely the hardest to get. If the Saints sell VanDijk next summer they'll be able to hold onto Bertrand for another year and ideally we need a new left back next month. I'd be happy with any of the 3 though.

Salif Sane who is this guy, any good?
I brought him up a few weeks ago. Not perfect, but has some games where he is completely dominant.

Again, some of these so called press outfits read this board. Seriously, bring up any semi logical link and you'll see an article with the name at some point. So get ready for that article soon.

I brought him up a few weeks ago. Not perfect, but has some games where he is completely dominant.

Again, some of these so called press outfits read this board. Seriously, bring up any semi logical link and you'll see an article with the name at some point. So get ready for that article soon.
buy him need a dominant centre half

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back