Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtic would bite your hand of for north of 20 million.
Think there is better value players at Celtic
One in particular and one who's owned by man city
It's a poor league to judge a player with that price tag
Obviously it's all about goals and the striker we need
I'd love to be proved wrong if we bought him
But Niasse would look better than him in that team if we done a straight swap

Think there is better value players at Celtic
One in particular and one who's owned by man city
It's a poor league to judge a player with that price tag
Obviously it's all about goals and the striker we need
I'd love to be proved wrong if we bought him
But Niasse would look better than him in that team if we done a straight swap

We’ve made that mistake before by under valuing Celtic players. Van Dijk and Wanyama only good because it’s Scotland apparently, others gambled and we didn’t. Tierney and Dembele more than good enough for the prem.

We’ve made that mistake before by under valuing Celtic players. Van Dijk and Wanyama only good because it’s Scotland apparently, others gambled and we didn’t. Tierney and Dembele more than good enough for the prem.

Think it'll be difficult to prize Tierney away from there, he's Celtic born and bred, won't want to leave

Agree with the above, Tierney and Dembele are two we should we looking at.

And I know I sound like a broken record, but anything around the £50m mark would get you Icardi. Inter Milan are skint.

Icardi would be PERFECT for Everton.

Won't happen like, just saying.

Everyone will be dying to sign for us with no uncertainty over our manager... its a great situation to be in going into the January window knowing who our manager is and that the targets will be theres and not someone who is in interim charge leaving them to the next manager who probably wouldn't want them....

Wait, what?

Rather have Ryan Sessegnon myself replacement for Baines, even tho Steven is meant to be good too.....

What about Stephan Sessegnon

800px-St%C3%A9phane_Sess%C3%A8gnon.jpg

We’ve made that mistake before by under valuing Celtic players. Van Dijk and Wanyama only good because it’s Scotland apparently, others gambled and we didn’t. Tierney and Dembele more than good enough for the precm.
I don't think those above players went for the ridiculous sums that are being touted for dembele
Thats where the gamble is as you say
At the time VVD and Forster from Celtic I feel weren't a gamble they looked good
Wanyama looked a gamble
Another cert was Robertson from Dundee Utd who's ended up with the rs.
Which now begs the question .
I know nothing about footy but our club must employ scouts who do?
Why are they missing out from a country an afternoons drive away
Tierney seems to be flavour just now but up here people have raving about him for over a year.
As you say it's worth a gamble, last year you could have got him for next to nothing .
His worth now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back