Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2018 transfer window thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Young is favoured by Mourinho, so it will be interesting to see if Shaw continues or if young comes back in now that he's served his ban.

He's out of contract at the end of the season so shouldnt be that much.
I dont think this is the case anymore, Man U had an option on 1 more year, and they exercised it a few months or so back. Come the summer they will either decide he is their LB for the future and sign him to a new deal, or sell him for sure.

Sessegnin I agree, Tierney nope I think he's the real deal mate.
Oh I think he's a solid player, but I'm not seeing a 20M player who will push for PL best XI. Just don't see anything that he does exceptionally well, other than run past bad Scottish defenders.

..reports that a few Championship clubs are interested in Everton youngster Anthony Evans who is in the last 6 months of his contract and scored 2 goals in Monday’s 2-1 U23 victory at Spurs.

I dont think this is the case anymore, Man U had an option on 1 more year, and they exercised it a few months or so back. Come the summer they will either decide he is their LB for the future and sign him to a new deal, or sell him for sure.

Ah didnt know that.

..reports that a few Championship clubs are interested in Everton youngster Anthony Evans who is in the last 6 months of his contract and scored 2 goals in Monday’s 2-1 U23 victory at Spurs.
I’m sure if Liam Walsh was allowed to leave, then I’m sure we’d entertain offers for Evans. That’s not a criticism of Evans, moreso that Walsh in my mind was closer to the first team then Evans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back