Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I wouldn’t be opposed to selling both Onyekuru and Vlasic ASAP whilst their stock is high. I’m not convinced by either.

That said I also wouldn’t be opposed to us selling Lookman though so maybe I just can’t spot top potential in players.

Personally I wouldn’t be opposed to selling both Onyekuru and Vlasic ASAP whilst their stock is high. I’m not convinced by either.

That said I also wouldn’t be opposed to us selling Lookman though so maybe I just can’t spot top potential in players.
If we got
Henry 25m
Vlasic 25m
Lookman 30 m
I’d bite your hands off
Imagine what Indy could do with 80m

Only in Zatland is this possible
Again Zat who will buy our rubbish ??

We’ve been trying to shift mirallas for a few years now yet I still see posters putting that we’ll get £5m+ for him. Same with bolasie (£15m+).

I reckon we could get £10m+ for niasse in jan from someone desperate for goals but other than that it’s going to be a struggle. Even with niasse most of the interest seems to be from teams wanting him on loan.

We’ve been trying to shift mirallas for a few years now yet I still see posters putting that we’ll get £5m+ for him. Same with bolasie (£15m+).

I reckon we could get £10m+ for niasse in jan from someone desperate for goals but other than that it’s going to be a struggle. Even with niasse most of the interest seems to be from teams wanting him on loan.

I’d be absolutely shocked if we got £5m for Mirallas and £15m for Bolasie.

I’d honesty just give them away. To whoever they want to go to that will take them.

We couldn’t pry 6 off Boro/Villa for Bolasie, it’s unlikely we’ll get double figures.

If we got
Henry 25m
Vlasic 25m
Lookman 30 m
I’d bite your hands off

I’d take £15m for vlasic and Henry and £25m for Lookman. £25m less than your £80m but still £55m for brands to play with. Shift Schneiderlin for £10m as well and maybe even dowell for around 7m. They’re all players I don’t particularly rate.

Edit. Throw in another £5m for besic

LB needs improving?

Baines' contract is up at the end of the season so unless we promote Robinson or another player then we'll need to sign someone...

Only in Zatland is this possible
Again Zat who will buy our rubbish ??

Imagine we got our money back on Mori + £12.5mil on Klaassen!

If we got
Henry 25m
Vlasic 25m
Lookman 30 m
I’d bite your hands off

Its a tricky one...

I'd say Digne + Richarlison (and perhaps im extremely biased here) has the makings of the best or one of the best partnerships on the left side around (not only in the premier league).

However, if Richarlison stays up top then we have Bernard, Lookman and Onyekuru who can play on the left. 3 players when we need 2 means we can sell one.

In the central attacking midfield slot we have Sigurdsson, Dowell, Vlasic and Lookman (who played there for leipzig and looked good for England u21s)...again, 4 players when we need 2 for that position...we could sell 2.

I'd say that we would sell one of Onyekuru/ Lookman if looking at the left side and one or both of Vlasic/Dowell unless we loaned them out to increase their value or experience.

At this moment I'd imagine Onyekuru (£20mil end of the season) and Dowell (Jan loan) would be good business with Dowell loaned again in summer or sold (if he replicated the 1st half of last season at forest for 1.5 seasons from Jan he may fetch £15mil).

Lookman and Vlasic i'd like to see stay at the club based on their current performances and potential.

I’d be absolutely shocked if we got £5m for Mirallas and £15m for Bolasie.

I’d honesty just give them away. To whoever they want to go to that will take them.

Baines = £0
Jagielka = £0
Bolasie = £5mil
Sandro = £0
Walcott = £20mil
Tosun = £15mil
Cuco =£0
McCarthy = £3mil
Schneiderlin =£10mil
Niasse = £10mil
Besic = £5mil
Browning = £0
Pennington = £2mil
Hewelt = £0
Tarashaj = £0
Connolly = £3mil
Williams = £0
Mirallas = £0
Garbutt = £0

My guess would be £73million in transfer fees.

On wages, as a total guess I'd say close to £1mil a week saved.

With the money we'd need to bring in;
1 CB
2 CM
1 RF
1 CF

I think its possible depending on how the Wages are acconted for (could that offset additional transfer fees).

Quite exciting to see sales for once...

Perhaps £20mil for Onyekuru to take us close to £100mil in sales.

If we got
Henry 25m
Vlasic 25m
Lookman 30 m
I’d bite your hands off
I’d take £15m for vlasic and Henry and £25m for Lookman. £25m less than your £80m but still £55m for brands to play with. Shift Schneiderlin for £10m as well and maybe even dowell for around 7m. They’re all players I don’t particularly rate.

Edit. Throw in another £5m for besic

Onyekuru we need to be able to receive a work permit so at the very least we are in a position where 'we dont have to' sell him which strengthens our negotiating position.

Hopefully if he cracks in a few more goals in Turkey (currently on 4 in 13 games) then we may see someone come in for him at £20mil+.

Vlasic seems to be loving life at CSKA and if he keeps it up all season then perhaps we could see £20mil+ for him also, especially if hes getting into the croatian side and doing the business in the champions league. Id like to see him get another chance with us in this system.

Lookman lets see if he can break into the side...id try him in place of Sigurdsson (if injured) or walcott (see how he does on the right)...hes a home grown player which counts for alot.

Baines' contract is up at the end of the season so unless we promote Robinson or another player then we'll need to sign someone...

Imagine we got our money back on Mori + £12.5mil on Klaassen!

Its a tricky one...

I'd say Digne + Richarlison (and perhaps im extremely biased here) has the makings of the best or one of the best partnerships on the left side around (not only in the premier league).

However, if Richarlison stays up top then we have Bernard, Lookman and Onyekuru who can play on the left. 3 players when we need 2 means we can sell one.

In the central attacking midfield slot we have Sigurdsson, Dowell, Vlasic and Lookman (who played there for leipzig and looked good for England u21s)...again, 4 players when we need 2 for that position...we could sell 2.

I'd say that we would sell one of Onyekuru/ Lookman if looking at the left side and one or both of Vlasic/Dowell unless we loaned them out to increase their value or experience.

At this moment I'd imagine Onyekuru (£20mil end of the season) and Dowell (Jan loan) would be good business with Dowell loaned again in summer or sold (if he replicated the 1st half of last season at forest for 1.5 seasons from Jan he may fetch £15mil).

Lookman and Vlasic i'd like to see stay at the club based on their current performances and potential.

Baines = £0
Jagielka = £0
Bolasie = £5mil
Sandro = £0
Walcott = £20mil
Tosun = £15mil
Cuco =£0
McCarthy = £3mil
Schneiderlin =£10mil
Niasse = £10mil
Besic = £5mil
Browning = £0
Pennington = £2mil
Hewelt = £0
Tarashaj = £0
Connolly = £3mil
Williams = £0
Mirallas = £0
Garbutt = £0

My guess would be £73million in transfer fees.

On wages, as a total guess I'd say close to £1mil a week saved.

With the money we'd need to bring in;
1 CB
2 CM
1 RF
1 CF

I think its possible depending on how the Wages are acconted for (could that offset additional transfer fees).

Quite exciting to see sales for once...

Perhaps £20mil for Onyekuru to take us close to £100mil in sales.
You mentioned Mori and Klassen but still haven’t referred to the rubbish players and who will take them

You mentioned Mori and Klassen but still haven’t referred to the rubbish players and who will take them

You mean you want me to name the buying clubs?

Cuco = free to stoke (10 games this season)
Bolasie = think he will stay at villa
Besic = stay at boro
Schneiderlin = france somewhere
Walcott = geordies or southampton
Williams/jags/baines = frees
Niasse = palace wanted him for £15mil
Tosun = surely can sell for £15mil
McCarthy = off in jan to a relegation side
Mirallas/sandro = frees somewhere
Others are young players cheap or free

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back