Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly
How many South American come straight here and succeed , very few
JS53605648.jpg

jo_1292042c.jpg

Sure Brands will be weighing up the striker situation a lot over the next few weeks, ultimately I reckon they'll decide to stick with a rotation of Richarlison and DCL/Tosun for this season, then go for a top quality centre forward in the summer, instead of taking a gamble on the sort of one we'd be able to get in Jan

On my list
Lozano can play right,left and up front. Got close links with brands so maybe we have a chance unless one of the club's in CL comes in.

Like signing young english talent so my next choice is Declan Rice as he not signed a new contract yet. Can play at Cb and defensive midfield so will be good cover as he learning still and could be a bargain.

Can we afford to sign a wonder kid such as foden or sancho. Both exciting talents both going to the top. Foden might want to leave watching Sancho making the right decision to leave city.

Ok a right back. Dont think Kenny will make it and our coleman needs competition so the new guy must be young and play in another position like rice above.
Tierney can cover Digne as baines is finished at this level and can play in different positions such as CB, RB snd left winger. So splash the cash out on this star but 25 million max.

Gomes is a must like Zouma. Hopefully these can be done before Jan.

But we have alot of deadwood to get rid off.

Bolsie
Tosun
Niasse
Morgan
McCarthy

The kids to keep
Calvin . Yeah i like him.
Davies same as above
Dowell. New contract and loan him out. He might be a late bloomer.
Beni. Worth keeping
Lookman. Deffo keep. Could force Bernard out of the first team.

Sell
Holgate. He will find it hard if we get zouma.

No not give up just spend within our means
Yes I’d like us to be like City a couple of years ago and spend north of 200 m in one window but it’s not going to happen , it can’t happen

I’m not saying I’m one window , I’m saying we need 5-6 players. And we need to do it over the next 4 windows, that includes 2 January ones

No not give up just spend within our means
Yes I’d like us to be like City a couple of years ago and spend north of 200 m in one window but it’s not going to happen , it can’t happen

I’m not saying I’m one window , I’m saying we need 5-6 players. And we need to do it over the next 4 windows, that includes 2 January ones

On my list
Lozano can play right,left and up front. Got close links with brands so maybe we have a chance unless one of the club's in CL comes in.

Like signing young english talent so my next choice is Declan Rice as he not signed a new contract yet. Can play at Cb and defensive midfield so will be good cover as he learning still and could be a bargain.

Can we afford to sign a wonder kid such as foden or sancho. Both exciting talents both going to the top. Foden might want to leave watching Sancho making the right decision to leave city.

Ok a right back. Dont think Kenny will make it and our coleman needs competition so the new guy must be young and play in another position like rice above.
Tierney can cover Digne as baines is finished at this level and can play in different positions such as CB, RB snd left winger. So splash the cash out on this star but 25 million max.

Gomes is a must like Zouma. Hopefully these can be done before Jan.

But we have alot of deadwood to get rid off.

Bolsie
Tosun
Niasse
Morgan
McCarthy

The kids to keep
Calvin . Yeah i like him.
Davies same as above
Dowell. New contract and loan him out. He might be a late bloomer.
Beni. Worth keeping
Lookman. Deffo keep. Could force Bernard out of the first team.

Sell
Holgate. He will find it hard if we get zouma.

Foden and Sancho ... behave mate i cant even sign them on footy man

What we 'need' in the next 2 windows are;

1 CB
2 DM/CM
1 RB
1 LB
1 RF
1 CF

7 players.

If we dont sign these players to push us up into the top 4 then we risk our 'stars' leaving.

£20mil on Militao covers RB/CB
£25mil on Tierney who can cover LB/RB/DM
£25mil on Gomes in CM
£35mil on Lozano at RF

=£105mil

Then we need 1 centre forward.

We can bring in £70mil ish on sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back