Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zinchenko, who misses family and home-cooked food, told Championat.com: "Here is the best football in the world, better than anywhere else. But English life... to put it mildly, it's not for me.

"The weather crushes me. Plus, in Russia or Ukraine, there are more fun things to do. English life is not for me.

"The people here are... more miserable than in the Netherlands. But I understand - the sky is grey every day and it rains constantly.

He wont be staying in England.

I must have a very wrong picture of Russia in my head all this time.

No, not reasonable at all. On the first page of this thread, couldn't be arsed looking much further, Ijjysmith comments 3 times about not getting anyone. Did you pick up and challenge him on his views? Others go on to say comments like 'no chance' 'no way' etc etc.
I gave my opinion in a similar, but more long winded, way and my reasons for those opinions.
You chose to pick on that 'opinion' for reasons best known to yourself.
The thread title does not state anywhere that you have to come up with names and most of the responses I have read are just shooting down names mentioned by others and give no opinions of their own either. Did you choose to challenge them?

I stick by my original post as I do think it is as valid as any other comments on this thread together with my reasoning for those views.

Are you one of those people who think 'ah, he's got a low post count I'll just have a dig at him' For no other reason than to increase your own post count and it 'sounds big and hard'?

Believe it or not the internet is full of opinions both enlightening and bland and I suggest you let people get on and have their opinions or just ignore them completely.

Maybe gatekeeper was the wrong term in your case and may be more suited to internet bully.

If you see my posts in future then just ignore them and I'm sure we'll both be happier on got.

Wasn't going to respond to your passive aggressive attempt at intimidation, or whatever your last two posts were.
But draw the line at being called a bully.
I know what online bullying looks like after seeing my daughter go through it.
And I've experienced it myself in a previous workplace.

What on earth are you going on about. Its not about picking on anyone. Its about contending a viewpoint.
My comment was made in jest, a retort of sorts, of wit maybe not so subtle.
But it was said within the context of an exchange of views, nothing more nothing less.
You have tried to make this personal. For whatever reason?

I don't do social media, not facebook, nor twitter, nor any other of that nonsense.
But I do appreciate this place for what it is and its views on all things Blue.
It can be intense or light-hearted, full of banter or a simple considered reflection, full of characters and community but open to all.
It can be many things, but what its clear about is knowing the difference between free exchange and crossing the line.
In other words, it is a safe place.

My comment was not meant to bully or intimidate.
You've taken offence, so I apologise.
But please don't make it out to be something that its not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back