Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think I read he got player of the tournament?
Yeah the lad played very well in the tournament. He was small, nippy with very clever feet. Thorn in the side running at defences but, as usual with such young players, his final ball/decision making was lacking. He's certainly a fantastic prospect though. Messi comparisons as regard his dribbling skills only are not far off the mark.

He is very slight though and I personally think it's a big step up to the premier league at the moment. Provided the price is right, I'd be happy to buy him and loan him straight out to PSV. He'd find it far easier in the Dutch league and could also be used as a bargaining chip when we buy Lozano;)

Zaha? He'd be £60mil...can sign better for cheaper

Its hard to say how good he is as he has 2-3 players on him every game as Palace have no other decent attacking player yet he still manages to dances around them in most instances.

Having someone like him and his pace will win us 3+ penalties a season you would imagine, he would also create space for the likes of Siggurdsson and Richarlison to move in to and with less players able to mark him than they do at present you would assume he would add more goals to his game.

I fancy Spurs to nab him but I would love us to make a move.

...very left footed but looks to me like he plays right sided.
There seems to a thing with inverted wingers at the moment
I read it in an online article and had to google it
Seemingly it’s a left footed winger playing on the right and right footed winger playing on the left
It allows them to come inside to attack and then they can switch and go outside if necessary
I played outside right ( anyone under 30 can google it ) and was always told to
Keep the chalk on your boots , get to the end line and whip it in
That was basically all you had to do for 90 mins
If you had a big 6 footer of a CF all the better

There seems to a thing with inverted wingers at the moment
I read it in an online article and had to google it
Seemingly it’s a left footed winger playing on the right and right footed winger playing on the left
It allows them to come inside to attack and then they can switch and go outside if necessary
I played outside right ( anyone under 30 can google it ) and was always told to
Keep the chalk on your boots , get to the end line and whip it in
That was basically all you had to do for 90 mins
If you had a big 6 footer of a CF all the better

..absolutely, Bri. Old traditional wingers of the Dave Thomas would go on the outside of fullbacks, hit the bye line and cross but the trend now is to cut inside.

I suppose the crossing aspect of the game is lots to do with attacking full backs getting beyond their opposite number.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back