Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaha would take us up another level, I don't doubt it, he still looks good week in week out despite every team doubling up on him because he's Palace's one and only threat. He moans and dives but if it was us he was winning pens for then I think I could overlook it.

If he leaves tho he'll probably want to go to a Champions League side and Palace will absolutely rinse anyone that comes in for him.

Zaha is utterly horrific, plus hes a diving rat, swerve him.

Players like Zaha and arnautovic like people in here suggest are not going to take us to the next level. That's the quality that walsh was bringing in, we'd just start 7th with players like that.

Players like mina, digne, gomes, Bernard and Richarlison are a level or two above and that's what's going to see us eventually kick on.

Not sure about Zivkovic. He hasn't really lit up a pretty average league while playing in a really good team. I know he's young but I think there are probably players out there that have a similarly high ceiling without the low floor.

I cant see us doin alot in the Jan window, but look at some of the quality who are out of contract at the end of the season.........

Toby Alderweireld
Alphonse Areola
Mario Balotelli
Gary Cahill
Matteo Darmian
David de Gea
Mousa Dembele
Angel Di Maria
Munir El Haddadi
Cesc Fabregas
Olivier Giroud
Diego Godin
Ander Herrera
Hector Herrera
Phil Jones
Vincent Kompany
Filipe Luis
David Luiz
Eliaquim Mangala
Anthony Martial
Juan Mata
James Milner
Nacho Monreal
Andreas Pereira
Adrien Rabiot
Aaron Ramsey
Arjen Robben
Luke Shaw
Chris Smalling
Daniel Sturridge
Antonio Valencia
Jan Vertonghen
Danny Welbeck

I cant see us doin alot in the Jan window, but look at some of the quality who are out of contract at the end of the season.........

Toby Alderweireld
Alphonse Areola
Mario Balotelli
Gary Cahill
Matteo Darmian
David de Gea
Mousa Dembele
Angel Di Maria
Munir El Haddadi
Cesc Fabregas
Olivier Giroud
Diego Godin
Ander Herrera
Hector Herrera
Phil Jones
Vincent Kompany
Filipe Luis
David Luiz
Eliaquim Mangala
Anthony Martial
Juan Mata
James Milner
Nacho Monreal
Andreas Pereira
Adrien Rabiot
Aaron Ramsey
Arjen Robben
Luke Shaw
Chris Smalling
Daniel Sturridge
Antonio Valencia
Jan Vertonghen
Danny Welbeck

:rolleyes:

Players like Zaha and arnautovic like people in here suggest are not going to take us to the next level. That's the quality that walsh was bringing in, we'd just start 7th with players like that.

Players like mina, digne, gomes, Bernard and Richarlison are a level or two above and that's what's going to see us eventually kick on.

I agree with Arnatovic but Zaha is another level.

I honestly think people haven't watched him that much if they think he's over rated. If Palace was a foreign side we faced in the EL people would be raving about him 'I like the look of that Zaha lad, quick on the ball and caused us a threat all game with his pace and dribbling'

I dont think he would be worth the £60/65 million Palace would want for him but I didnt think Gyfi was worth £45 million or Richarlison £50 million etc.

I doubt we would go for him and I would rather an elite player for that sort of fee however I certainly would be happy if we did go for him.

Zaha is better than Bernard on current form and Arnau has the same stats as ricco this season.

I agree with Arnatovic but Zaha is another level.

I honestly think people haven't watched him that much if they think he's over rated. If Palace was a foreign side we faced in the EL people would be raving about him 'I like the look of that Zaha lad, quick on the ball and caused us a threat all game with his pace and dribbling'

I dont think he would be worth the £60/65 million Palace would want for him but I didnt think Gyfi was worth £45 million or Richarlison £50 million etc.

I doubt we would go for him and I would rather an elite player for that sort of fee however I certainly would be happy if we did go for him.

Zaha played well against us apparently according to people on here, yet didn’t have a single shot .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back