Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

If we’re looking at the loan market then I’d hope we’re looking at the likes of rafinha, Gabriel Barbosa or zivkovic with fees agreed if they’re a success.

If we’re looking at the loan market then I’d hope we’re looking at the likes of rafinha, Gabriel Barbosa or zivkovic with fees agreed if they’re a success.

I dont get the love in for Barbosa, blokes flopped in Italy and has only scored goals in the Brazilian league which is the equivalent to the SPL.

That's a good point, they're all probably doable on loan and I don't expect that we have another 50 odd mil lying about to spend and try take us up another level. Rafinha has obviously quality so wouldn't be too much of a risk if we wanted him permanently but there's an element of risk with players like the other two so loans would be ideal.

I've seen them both play.

It's not a given for me.

Has Loftus-Cheek even started a league game this season?

I get Davies is the new whipping boy for the Everton boo boys but Loftus-Cheek has a few years on Davies and you have to wonder why he's struggling to make Chelsea's squad.

He has all the hallmarks of English bit-part players at London clubs, Townsend, Chamberlain etc

When?

I bet his passing completion at Crystal Palace is similar to Davies at Everton.

In a transitional season, I'd sooner have permanent players than those on loan. I made the same point/argument on here the other month about preferring Keane an Mina over Zouma because he's on loan.

Don't think I've ever slated Davies once mate, simply put, the other lad has a much higher potential than Davies, and has physical attribute advantages over him in pretty much every way,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back