Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to Everton , he plays ride right doesn’t he?
Number 10 really or part of a 3 man midfield in a 433 if you knew you were going to control possession. He isn't a winger though.

If we ever played 3 at the back with wing backs providing the width, I reckon he'd be brilliant playing alongside Siggy behind Richarlison.

Has anyone seen much of Miguel almiron?

I’m sceptical of the quality of mls but he looks really good, plus Donovan didn’t do bad when he was here so there must be the odd one that can make it in the premiership.

Has anyone seen much of Miguel almiron?

I’m sceptical of the quality of mls but he looks really good, plus Donovan didn’t do bad when he was here so there must be the odd one that can make it in the premiership.
He's decent. Not sure he would be someone I'd go after. MLS is tricky because it really is quite poor at the bottom end with some class players propping it up. Most MLS teams would struggle to survive the Championship is my guess. The only player I'd really be looking at for us at the moment is Tyler Adams. He's been linked with RB Leipzig a bit due to the Red Bull connection and he looks decent in the midfield for the terrible US side that's been put out in recent times. Only 19 so he has a lot of years ahead of him.

There is probably zero percent chance of this happening, but say he continues not to get a game and is looking out........ a big offer for Gabriel Jesus?

There is probably zero percent chance of this happening, but say he continues not to get a game and is looking out........ a big offer for Gabriel Jesus?
I've watched a bunch of Brazil lately because of Richarlison and obviously I see a bit of City and I have to say I'm not 100% sure he's a better striker than Richarlison. Jesus is pretty much the classic poacher. They wanted him to do more in the build up against Cameroon the other day and he just really wasn't effective. For the price they'd want I wouldn't do it. If we decide to buy a young striker I'm all about Jovic from Benfica/Frankfurt personally.

I've watched a bunch of Brazil lately because of Richarlison and obviously I see a bit of City and I have to say I'm not 100% sure he's a better striker than Richarlison. Jesus is pretty much the classic poacher. They wanted him to do more in the build up against Cameroon the other day and he just really wasn't effective. For the price they'd want I wouldn't do it. If we decide to buy a young striker I'm all about Jovic from Benfica/Frankfurt personally.
Fair enough and i see your point.

Personally i rekon hes quality and will bag 20 goals a season in our side, pace, strength, good in the air, sharp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back