Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think Keane an Mina need time before that call could even be made.

Article went up on our front page earlier on it: https://www.grandoldteam.com/2018/11/21/a-conundrum-at-the-back/

There's a poll at the bottom, currently 81% saying Keane an Mina.
Personally I think that's got to be bias as they are both ACTUALLY our players. You can clearly see Zouma compliments Keane and would sound as well and would most likely be the best first choice pairing for either.

Don't think I've ever slated Davies once mate, simply put, the other lad has a much higher potential than Davies, and has physical attribute advantages over him in pretty much every way,
He's also 2 1/2 years older than Davies. If being tall and falling over when someone breathes on you makes you a great player, than RLC is amazing. But I'm just not sure what it is he does that's all that outstanding. Don't get me wrong, he's a decent player, but I don't think he's better than Gomes, and I'm not so sure he's THAT much better than Davies, nor do I believe this silly idea that he's better physically in every way.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back