Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we see another sale or 2 this week then the window closes without us signing anybody.

Thats currently my favourite outcome.

Oh God, we sell Lookman and Gana, give McCarthy a 6 year contract, I would die a happy man.
Few sales and a cheeky loan in? I'd take it. A forward who needs to prove themselves but there's no emphasis on us to risk a few on them yet.

Is there no one in the youth teams who is good enough to get a few games between now and the end of the season and then invest in the squad in the summer. I don't see the point of youth teams if we never get any end products.
Someone mentioned buying youngsters off smaller teams but we need to produce some ourselves.

Its nothing like that, but ok.

You have your POV, I have mine, I think your POV is very wrong, you think my POV is very wrong, its the nature of a forum.

And I dont know how to bake a nice cake, but I know what a nice cake tastes like.

Ive played football all my life, so I think im able to judge what a footballer should look like, how many DoF jobs have you had mate?

:hayee:
play nicely please kids..

It’s pointless to have any more new players for this manager...save the money
thing is, they should be Brands signings, whatever manager comes in will have to utilise players that suit brands way of playing thinking.

the fact that all our wages are tied up paying loan players for the next 3 years is worrying, esp now its starting to impact us signing players

Is a loan for Bathsuayi out of the question, after all that is what Monaco are offering.
It would give us a striker and a chance to see how the player performs.
We have loaned out Niasse so there may not be a huge net cost.

Seems to me it’s 70% not being able to get rid of the utter crap we have and 30% the board not backing the manager. I’m happy with both tbh

Is a loan for Bathsuayi out of the question, after all that is what Monaco are offering.
It would give us a striker and a chance to see how the player performs.
We have loaned out Niasse so there may not be a huge net cost.
TOTALLY out of the question seeing as we can only have one loan from the same PL club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back