Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ndombele is an absolute machine.

I wonder if we’re shifting Morgan (£20m) and McCarthy (£10m) and after him to replace them.

The alternative of course is the PSG Gana links being true and replacing him with Ndombele. That sounds a bit more Everton doesn’t it?

I wonder if we’re shifting Morgan (£20m) and McCarthy (£10m) and after him to replace them.

The alternative of course is the PSG Gana links being true and replacing him with Ndombele. That sounds a bit more Everton doesn’t it?

Selling all 3 then losing out on Ndombelelele on 31st January to some hipster Euro club sounds proper Ev.

Not really a one for one. And again, Marcel Brands. That's all you need to know.

Belotti has really struggled for a while now. Watching him tonight they could barely create anything for him but he looked far from inspired.

He’s only scored in 3/14 matches this season too.

If the club do rate him and want a forward, it’s probably the best time to go for him while his price is probably at it’s lowest.

Not really a one for one. And again, Marcel Brands. That's all you need to know.

Transfers in football are rarely one for one though are they?

I have complete faith in Marcel to deliver though.

Reading today that he told Moshiri to buy Andre Gomes as a tip despite turning us down at the time furthers the idea that he’s the real deal for me.

Belotti has really struggled for a while now. Watching him tonight they could barely create anything for him but he looked far from inspired.

He’s only scored in 3/14 matches this season too.

If the club do rate him and want a forward, it’s probably the best time to go for him while his price is probably at it’s lowest.

Hes had 1 good season in his whole career, they should have taken what was offered last summer.

Transfers in football are rarely one for one though are they?

I have complete faith in Marcel to deliver though.

Reading today that he told Moshiri to buy Andre Gomes as a tip despite turning us down at the time furthers the idea that he’s the real deal for me.

From reading about him I thought he was gonna be great for us, I honestly didnt expect the 100% record of signing utter bangers like, the man honestly walks on water.

Hes had 1 good season in his whole career, they should have taken what was offered last summer.

Still only 24 though so it’s early days. For the right price there’s not many other strikers out there worth taking a punt on. Maybe someone like Jovic but getting a striker who’ll definitely score goals is always a tough ask.

Thauvin scored another good goal last night for Marseille too. Failed at a poor Newcastle but has been one of the best players in France for the past few years. He’d be brilliant on the right for us.

Just being linked with the likes of Ndombele shows the change in mindset at the very top of the club. This is the type of player who is going to close the sizeable gap that exists to the top 4. Selling McCarthy and Schnerderlin who offer nothing to us and replacing him with Ndombele would be a masterstroke from Brands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back