Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both are better than what we have.

I'd say they are better footballers in their positions than tosun and DCL.

I've been shot down in flames for recommending both these over the last two years.

Wilson reminds me of an Andy Cole, just a proper finisher. Right place right time every time

And King has similar attributes to what Lukaku had when he was here.

No thanks. We need better players.

Both are better than what we have.

I'd say they are better footballers in their positions than tosun and DCL.

I've been shot down in flames for recommending both these over the last two years.

Wilson reminds me of an Andy Cole, just a proper finisher. Right place right time every time

And King has similar attributes to what Lukaku had when he was here.
They may be better than what we have, but aren’t good to push us towards the top 4. It will just be another 30mil wasted imo. We should be looking for better

A striker is a must.

Really hope we don't sign Callum Wilson however! Done well this season but isn't all that. Done ligaments in both knees, would be a big risk and wouldn't come cheap either.

Need a top class proven striker.

A striker is a must.

Really hope we don't sign Callum Wilson however! Done well this season but isn't all that. Done ligaments in both knees, would be a big risk and wouldn't come cheap either.

Need a top class proven striker.

It’s a must for sure eventually.

But I think we’ll be ok until summer unless there really is someone boss available in Jan which there probably won’t be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back