Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January 2019 Transfer Window

Status
Not open for further replies.
City , Chelsea and the sons of Satan are looking good for top 3
Spurs , United and Arsenal all have problems to a different degree
United are all over the shop , good one week , poor the next , brilliant the next , plus they could end up in the Europa league and Jose is not getting his own way with transfers
Spurs are still up and down ( look at the PSV match ) and the new stadium is taking its toll plus they haven’t strengthened, and they might have Europa to contend with
Arsenal were going well but Emery still hasn’t sorted out their defence and they are liable to mistakes plus Europa
If we get a good run between now and mid January and those 3 are still inconsistent and we are there or thereabouts for 4th Moshiri might sanction one or 2 signings if Brands/Silva feels we are in with a shout of 4th/5th

I don’t think we’re good enough yet myself.

The others you mention are proven to be good enough despite their problems.

As for having a shout for 4th/5th I’m not sure that’s how it works.

Declan rice could leave on a free, contract dispute. Would not mind him ending up here
Don't see any reason to sell Davies and sign him. If we are signing a CM next summer and it isn't Gomes it needs to be someone who is at least close to that standard not a developmental player.

Is this Sancho kid the real deal or is he another typical over rated English speed merchant ala Sterling, Chamberlain, Walcott, Lennon etc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back