Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Schneiderlin is not a b team player though...
He isn't in their first team either though. Which is why he would be available, just cast offs from united so we don't have to worry about going far.

To be honest the 3 i mentioned i would take as january business, think all three would improve us compared to what we have in their position already.

He isn't in their first team either though. Which is why he would be available, just cast offs from united so we don't have to worry about going far.

To be honest the 3 i mentioned i would take as january business, think all three would improve us compared to what we have in their position already.
I agree with ya there.
So are you saying as primary summer signings you only want guys who are currently in starting Xl?

I agree with ya there.
So are you saying as primary summer signings you only want guys who are currently in starting Xl?
No. unless we are in the champions league haha

Just players who will improve us, or at least offer something different in the squad. Whether they are unknown midfielders ala Kante or players deemed ready to step up to the premier league like your perez type signings. I just want us to rebuild the squad with players who can challenge for the first team being brought in, not try an improve the first 11. Think that is key for us, too many squad players offer nothing more other than what we already have, so what is the point in subs right now?

No. unless we are in the champions league haha

Just players who will improve us, or at least offer something different in the squad. Whether they are unknown midfielders ala Kante or players deemed ready to step up to the premier league like your perez type signings. I just want us to rebuild the squad with players who can challenge for the first team being brought in, not try an improve the first 11. Think that is key for us, too many squad players offer nothing more other than what we already have, so what is the point in subs right now?
I gotcha. Yeah there isn't anyone on the bench that strikes fear into anyone. Its like every time we sub its a demotion of skill.

Well I think Morgan could be boss and provide depth in midfield along with the growth of Davies. I would love to have him, seems he has gotten lost in the MANU side. I do not think he has lost his skill set or that he just had a couple good years.

I've seen Dolberg a few times before - he's brilliant. I hope we don't bring him in just to let him rot in our U23s, the lad is good enough for our first team right now and he's only 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back