Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
...notice that Charlton did ok without him yesterday but in all seriousness I can see him being immediately involved in the first team. We have very little impact players to use off the bench and we might see him in that role to begin with. I wondered if he might be at the match yesterday but there were no reports.
I see that. So he could be used similar to how we used Valencia yesterday. Like many others I want us to add a 'first teamer' or two and quickly. Midfield looks light with Gueye off to the ACN. Other positions needs strengthening too (as we all know).

I agree

Think this means Depay won't be coming as well.
If Depay was an available on loan it would be worth it but we have enough talented but massively inconsistent wingers in our team already, we don't need another one for the 20+ million United would want. I'm assuming Lookman won't be the only wide man we buy considering Geri's as good as gone it seems and Yannick is out long term.

I know it's imperative we strengthen the first team squad in the window but look at the midfield yesterday, Barkley and Davies two academy lads costing nothing were the stand out players in the game. If we're buying genuine first teamers to come in then no problem but I hope we don't waste money on squad fillers or backup as I'd rather the kids got a go. Dowell Pennington Holgate Kenny Connely as well as Davies all seem deserving of some game time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back