Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton don't sign players 5 mins after the window opens "we're a shambles ".

Everton are linked to players we don't sign " we're a shambles " or " it's a conspiracy to sell season tickets " .

Everton seem set to sign a player we've been linked to for weeks , 4 days after the window has opened " Oh what a coincidence it's AGM day " .

Let's be fair historically the Everton board deserve a whole load of stick but on some points it does seem the fanbase are just looking to give them a kicking .

It's orrible innit...some of us are just bad tits, genuinely dunno why some bother really because they only seem happy when they're lashing out. Soul destroying at times, we're hopefully signing a boss & WELL sought after prospect....yet some still see the bad in it.

:Blink:

Lookman - almost boxed off
VVD - numero uno target
Morgan Freeman - almost boxed off
Depay- talks on going
Striker, details unknown so far

Pickford put back till the summer
5 in

3 out; the clevmiester, delboy and OhMyGod I can't believe I'm a footballer Niasse

love a lot of his films but dont fancy seeing him trying to tackle diego costa etc

i just hope we dont hang around till the end of the window to sign the likes of memphis depay and morgan freeman. The best business is to get it done early. Thing is you can haggle over one or two million but those players could be the difference in getting into the next round of the fa cup which would make that money back anyway.

Morgan freeman?

Dear Fellas. I can't believe how fast things move on the outside. I saw a Man City fan once when I was a kid, but now they're everywhere. The world went and got itself in a big damn hurry. The united board got me into this halfway house called Finch Farm, and a job clearing up gareth barrys mess at goodison park. It's hard work. I try to keep up, but my hands hurt most of the time. I don't think koeman likes me very much. Sometimes after work I go to the park and feed the birds. I keep thinking jose mourinho might just show up and say hello. But he never does. I hope wherever he is, he's doing okay and making new friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back