Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Same here :(

Utter head scratcher, and always will be

I can think of more appropriate names for Martinez but none are allowed on this site :p

Everton have worn me down already during this window, the early excitement gives way to the usual frustration* I've lowered my expectations down to the point if we manage to sign anyone else during the window I will be ok...As long as they don't sell 2 players to do it that is.

*secretly hopes by saying I don't care they will now start announcing new players by the bucket load.

I have to say it looks really weird seeing all of these comments from the AGM from Mr Moshiri and more specifically Kenwright quoting our new billionaire owner saying "we'll sign him, we'll get him, we're having him" etc. Then when it's back to reality, we're signing nobody at all and fighting now for 7th at best this season and absolutely nothing else! Put up or shut up, Everton!

If we were apparently willing to throw £60m in to get Koulibaly, then we should be prepared to at least go near the same as that if we have a chance to land Manolas.
Make it so, Ev. Make it so

Patience required with this one - there is no way it will happen before....................errr......................Friday !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back