Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

There was a moment in Southampton or Hull game that infuriated me. Lukaku headed the first ball like 5-6 yards away from himself and went to chase it because there was no another Everton player around. And this has happened for like 2,5 years now.
Now imagine someone else winning the first ball thus setting Lukaku up one-on-one with a player. Or another body in the opposition box to meet a cross. Lord, I love dreaming!
Having said that, I think that Belfodil will turn out a good buy. The reports given to us by our Belgian friends indicate that he is exactly the kind of a player that would complement Lukaku perfectly - strong and industrious. I don't know why people expect us to sign another goal machine. We have one, he just needs help to become even better. If till the end of the season Belfodil scores 3-4 goals and directly or indirectly helps Lukaku scoring 7-8 more, it will be a great return to start with.

If he can start in 12-15 games I reckon he'l score 5-6 goals. Which will probably make him like 2nd or 3rd topscorer of the team. :)

I'm mainly happy we've not bought or even been linked with any players from the Russian league as yet.

:)
wait.... WHO THE HELL IS QUINCY PROMES!?

Well only the boy Dzagoev, but that was a whilst back now

As for Promes - he's basically a poor mans version of Depay mate

Good stats and looks pretty decent in this league, but Depay would utterly destroy the Russian league as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back