Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great news. According to Calciomercato we're back in the race for Witsel, "The latest reports from Russia indicate not only that Zenit’s stance is hardening, but also that Everton are now offering the Belgian €3 million a year ... could Everton’s return to the fold convince Juventus to up their offer?"
It'll soon be time to reopen the Witsel thread. Hurrah!

Great news. According to Calciomercato we're back in the race for Witsel, "The latest reports from Russia indicate not only that Zenit’s stance is hardening, but also that Everton are now offering the Belgian €3 million a year ... could Everton’s return to the fold convince Juventus to up their offer?"
It'll soon be time to reopen the Witsel thread. Hurrah!

Doubt it.

This is an article from yesterday. This article makes it look like the only thing that is yet uncertain is the date of his transfer.

Axel Witsel stapte maandag na een geslaagd interlandperiode op het vliegtuig terug naar Rusland, waar hij zijn laatste maanden bij Zenit Sint-Petersburg afwerkt. De middenvelder trekt sowieso naar Juventus, dat bevestigden zowel club als speler al. Het is enkel nog afwachten wanneer de transfer precies plaats zal vinden.

Tot nu gaven ze bij Juventus aan dat ze zouden proberen om Witsel al in januari naar Turijn te halen. Daarvoor planden ze volgens de geruchtenmolen een bod van rond de zes miljoen euro. Maar nu lijkt het plots een stuk minder zeker of dat bod er zal komen.

In de Italiaanse pers gaf algemeen directeur Giuseppe Marotta immers aan dat hij twijfelt of Juventus Witsel al in de winter zal halen. "Witsel is een speciaal geval", klonk het. "We hebben gezien wat hij met Zenit gedaan heeft. Ik zou wel voorstander zijn van het afschaffen van de wintermercato."

Lees verder: http://www.voetbalnieuws.be/news/230451/Juventus_spuit_mist_over_komst_Witsel#ixzz4Q7spK5av
Or: http://www.7sur7.be/7s7/fr/16196/Le...s-Oui-mais-je-ne-sais-pas-a-quel-moment.dhtml

I know I'll get slated for this but why not Steve Gerrard on a free? I know I know, but he'd give so much to the dressing room and could probably still do a job at this level. Even if only just for half a season before he retires but still. Don't think he'd be terrible actually tbh.

I know I'll get slated for this but why not Steve Gerrard on a free? I know I know, but he'd give so much to the dressing room and could probably still do a job at this level. Even if only just for half a season before he retires but still. Don't think he'd be terrible actually tbh.
This forum would be far better off if you didn't bother to post.
Get more sense out of an autistic monkey.

@GrandOldTeam

What are your views on this Danny?

No blue would EVER suggest slippy. I'd rather play with ten men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back