Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets be semi-realistic lol

.........................Pickford

..........Rugani......Sule......Romagnoli

Fabinho...Bazoer....Tielemans.....Gaya

.............Calhanoglu...B.Silva

..........................Dolberg

Bench

Rico
Tah
Davinson
Tete
Neves
Solanke
Belotti

Now all we need to do is find £500m lying around for the dream to become reality. Swerve that new stadium lol

If the Mosh really mean business and ok I don't have much hope at the moment to be honest.
I'm the same.

I don't think we'll do any business this january of any note and wait until summer and spend when we get the Lakaku money,cue another appearance on Jim White radio show explaining why we missed out on some big name potential signings.

should go for 4 of them.

all class...

I have a list of players that I have watched for the last couple of years, my mates used to use it as a shortlist for their fifa/fm games. Some of them were poor on it, some were worth a fortune. Funny really because I would sell a 75+ rated Gibson for funds for a 63 rated player from Italy or something, no wonder im not a real life manager of any sort lol The thing is id like to think someone at Everton is committing themselves to looking at every league and every team to find the next Ronaldo or Messi.

I have a list of players that I have watched for the last couple of years, my mates used to use it as a shortlist for their fifa/fm games. Some of them were poor on it, some were worth a fortune. Funny really because I would sell a 75+ rated Gibson for funds for a 63 rated player from Italy or something, no wonder im not a real life manager of any sort lol The thing is id like to think someone at Everton is committing themselves to looking at every league and every team to find the next Ronaldo or Messi.

supposedly thats what walsh is doing by coordinating the scouts...

if i can knock up that list id hope we can get in for some of them....

@Zatara see if any of those listed have progressed. Mainly from the European leagues with a couple of unknowns.
Any handful from the list are guaranteed to be better than what we seen last night. Its made worse by the fact fans of other clubs aren't even laughing, its just pity.

Attachments

@Zatara see if any of those listed have progressed. Mainly from the European leagues with a couple of unknowns.
Any handful from the list are guaranteed to be better than what we seen last night. Its made worse by the fact fans of other clubs aren't even laughing, its just pity.

Will take a peek in the morning...almost 1am here but that esteem thread kept me shaking holding the laughter in and i had to go onto the balcony or id end up waking up the gf.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back