Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour Mill LIVE: Everton eye Elmohamady and Fonte

Date published: Tuesday 10th January 2017 11:12

Elmohamady-Fonte.jpg

Elmohamady and Fonte: Both targeted by Everton
Everton have made Hull an offer for Ahmed Elmohamady and are among the frontrunners for Jose Fonte, according to one of Tuesday’s transfer rumours…

Yay! Elmohamady again.

I'm sure they just hit the old story randomiser sometimes.

don't agree. I'd trust Koeman to spot a player above Walsh. Walsh is just somebody who has earned more money than he should Koeman was a proper footballer player and someone who played at the highest level and who is trying to recreate it. Walsh is just a chump we brought in cos Leicester had one good season.

Walsh is a professional who has been in the game as long as Koeman.

Koeman identifies the type of players he wants, Walsh and his team find them, and Walsh (should) then be allowed to bring them in.

Rumour Mill LIVE: Everton eye Elmohamady and Fonte

Date published: Tuesday 10th January 2017 11:12

Elmohamady-Fonte.jpg

Elmohamady and Fonte: Both targeted by Everton
Everton have made Hull an offer for Ahmed Elmohamady and are among the frontrunners for Jose Fonte, according to one of Tuesday’s transfer rumours…

So we have an ambitious billionaire majority shareholder saying 'special' isn't good enough, a manager stating he hopes others clearly know what is needed on the pitch cos he does and allegedly the best head of recruitment in the business... thank goodness these are just rumours!

Walsh is a professional who has been in the game as long as Koeman.

Koeman identifies the type of players he wants, Walsh and his team find them, and Walsh (should) then be allowed to bring them in.

as much as I admire your reasonable demeanour, always, much respect, you are wrong. this whole situation is a mis-match. Walsh belongs at Leicester and we need someone who belongs at Everton and with Koeman. Walsh could have stayed there and got relegated this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back