Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

who is a more credible scapegoat to you? koeman? bolasie an innocent and kind human being? kenwright who is on the board and got us moshiri? hibbert? Osman? walsh is responsible for us spending 28m on Bolasie and as much as I wanted it to work out, as tubey and others have pointed out, it is an utter joke from a chump.

mahrez, kante, vardy and rumours of drogba in the past 15 years make him some God???????? Moyes did better as did Martinez. we got Coleman for 60k without a DOF or Walsh. £28m on Bolasie? I backed it hoping for more intelligent signings but I cannot justify it and agree with those who slated the fee. Walsh was a part of it or only in the bargains like Gueye? Walsh knows more about transfer targets and fees than Koeman and Walsh blew £28m on Bolasie at 27. joke.

I really don't think Walsh was brought in to recruit high profile players like Bolassie and I would not lay that signing at his door. Moshiri stated at the AGM that the club is aiming to be self funded, a lofty ambition in the PL but a statement of where they are trying to go. A new stadium with additional revenue streams, creative sponsorship deals and a man like Walsh who can identify talent at an early, affordable stage is (I think) the general direction of travel for EFC now. We are not able to compete with the elite on any other terms, the structure Moshiri is putting in is (in my opinion) based on a long term, sustainable model and by its very definition it will take time.

Think the Mirror article is the agent pushing us to hurry up on Schneiderlin.

But still, Kenwright is a [Poor language removed] disgrace to this club and its fans and has to walk now after this farce, whether we sign him or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back