Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is we need Homegrown players.

At this point I think we all want rid of Snides, Iceland, Walcott, Keane, plus Baines out of contract at end of season, but I doubt they all go in the next 12months due to that would leave us with only 5 HG players.
I’m fine with Theo and Baines personally. Serviceable backups. I’m sure Carlo has a soft spot for Sigurdsson after he turned Lampard into a superstar

You obviously know nothing about the relationship ( or the pull) Ancellotti has with any of his players past or present.

So wait and see eh.
I suppose I don't. But I think a convergence of things made the Ancelotti thing happen and I don't think that will be so easy with a player.

Like a keiran/crimhead hybrid
Still having a tough time with jumping the gun on Dom earlier I see. I know it's like we drew 0-0 for you but really we did win. And Dom really was quite good even though he didn't hit the back of the net with every header.

I can't wait until February 1st when we still have Dom, Richarlison and Kean as our strikers and even more so August 10th or whatever day the summer window closes when that is still true. Total meltdown around here.

Still having a tough time with jumping the gun on Dom earlier I see. I know it's like we drew 0-0 for you but really we did win. And Dom really was quite good even though he didn't hit the back of the net with every header.

I can't wait until February 1st when we still have Dom, Richarlison and Kean as our strikers and even more so August 10th or whatever day the summer window closes when that is still true. Total meltdown around here.
This is a bit of a meltdown right here, hopefully the anarchy you've predicted on Feb 1 and Aug 10 is a bit more exciting than this tedious drivel though.

No it's based on your posting record as a whole . Not based on today. Based on your history.
I try to actually put some reasoning behind what I say. If that's being a "know it all" then so be it. I'm more than willing to have a discussion with anyone but too often, and you're close to the top of the list for this, people want to simply tell me you're wrong or tell me I don't know anything. It would be nice if instead of saying this...

You obviously know nothing about the relationship ( or the pull) Ancellotti has with any of his players past or present.

So wait and see eh.

...people might phrase it in a way that doesn't start with you know nothing if you see things differently. But apparently I'm the one who has the problematic posts.

Anyway we will see. There was a lot of talk about Klopp going back to Dortmund for Reus and Gotze when he first got to the RS and as far as I know that never happened. I think I remember links with Pep and Thiago at Bayern when he first got to City and that also hasn't come about.

I try to actually put some reasoning behind what I say. If that's being a "know it all" then so be it. I'm more than willing to have a discussion with anyone but too often, and you're close to the top of the list for this, people want to simply tell me you're wrong or tell me I don't know anything. It would be nice if instead of saying this...

...people might phrase it in a way that doesn't start with you know nothing if you see things differently. But apparently I'm the one who has the problematic posts.

Anyway we will see. There was a lot of talk about Klopp going back to Dortmund for Reus and Gotze when he first got to the RS and as far as I know that never happened. I think I remember links with Pep and Thiago at Bayern when he first got to City and that also hasn't come about.
I wish someone would have explained this to Martinez when he went back for Alcaraz and Kone ffs.

I'll give one example. When people here were having their views on lookman you were completely dismissive. How he was goin to be a top player and go and tear the German league apart .
Any one who suggested he had a bad attitude or was all that was told they were wrong.
So far he has hardly kicked a ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back