Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Its a little mental that the window closes 11pm on the friday the night before an afternoon game [maybe should have give it a few extra days because of weekend games]

Don't laugh but I think we can get Pogba in January. We got Ancelotti so why not! He's already in the North West. If we could convince Pogba maybe we'd attract a top striker in the summer!

The fact that a lot of clubs will not touch him cos of his attitude may give us a chance. I know most of you think he's poor but when playing to his strengths he's quite unstoppable.

Don't laugh but I think we can get Pogba in January. We got Ancelotti so why not! He's already in the North West. If we could convince Pogba maybe we'd attract a top striker in the summer!

The fact that a lot of clubs will not touch him cos of his attitude may give us a chance. I know most of you think he's poor but when playing to his strengths he's quite unstoppable.

You still pissed from Christmas Day?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back