Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't laugh but I think we can get Pogba in January. We got Ancelotti so why not! He's already in the North West. If we could convince Pogba maybe we'd attract a top striker in the summer!

The fact that a lot of clubs will not touch him cos of his attitude may give us a chance. I know most of you think he's poor but when playing to his strengths he's quite unstoppable.

No mate.

Don't laugh but I think we can get Pogba in January. We got Ancelotti so why not! He's already in the North West. If we could convince Pogba maybe we'd attract a top striker in the summer!

The fact that a lot of clubs will not touch him cos of his attitude may give us a chance. I know most of you think he's poor but when playing to his strengths he's quite unstoppable.
Time to put away the egg nog.

Carrasco is the expectation vs reality comparison when we bought Bolasie. Don't know how long his has on his deal but if the finances make sense we should be all over him. Be a proper coup for the club that.

Carrasco is the expectation vs reality comparison when we bought Bolasie. Don't know how long his has on his deal but if the finances make sense we should be all over him. Be a proper coup for the club that.

I read this and put me off Carrasco BIG time.

In the preseason training, Carrasco wanted a proof to transfer back to Europe in winter transfer after the 2019 season, while the team showed negotiable attitude. He publicly announced to stay with the team in the 2019 season.

He was put on the bench during the match against Beijing Guoan on 28 April due to a claimed influenza. As reported, he expressed reluctance to play as substitute, and contradicted the manager before the match.[18] He made apologies consequently.[19]

Until the end of May, Carrasco was the top goal scorer in quad, claiming 7 goals out of the total 13. He missed the match against Shanghai SIPG due to 4 yellow cards, and flew back to Europe for the June FIFA calendar ahead of time. During the FIFA calendar, Carrasco changed his attitude, showing strong desire to go back to Europe in the summer transfer window,[20] and had transfer rumors with Arsenal[21]. He returned to the team after the following match against Hebei CFFC due to a claimed flight delay.

On 20 June, the whole issue outbroke, as goalkeeper Yu Ziqian publicly criticized on his social media that Carrasco went on a strike during the training session, that he "stood still regardless of anyone", and that he "skipped the previous two matches on purpose". The team decided to suspend Carrasco from matches and training, unless he publicly apologize for the behaviour.[22][23] No further actions including apologies were taken until the 23 June match,[24] but Carrasco showed dissatisfaction on his social media account. Yifang withdrew the suspension on 25 June, indicating a temporary pause of this issue.[25]

The entire issue seemed to have come to an end since Benitez's arrival, as Carrasco showed quite different competing desire, that "It's the first time I've had a good coach since I was in China"

Prime example of a player living off a great World Cup.

No hes a very decent player, but for me hes not Tier 1.

Please please please stop drinking it's time for bed

Carrasco???????

What year is it?

2019 on the verge of 2020. Carrasco has not long turned 26, played 123 times for Atletico Madrid before being a greedy tit. Bagged 15 in the turd Chinese league this season and will probably end up at a top European club before long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back