Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

January Transfer Thread 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
The advantage of signing a cb means Holgate can play in midfield. I think this may be his best position and comfort my money he may be our best all round midfielder (we obviously haven't seen Gbamin).

That being said, if a loan is available I think we may do it. Rabiot on loan would be incredible alo side Holgate.
Yes, defo mate. That's what I was saying just above on Holgate.

CB is THE signing we need to make. But for me I see the options upfront - in terms of what they all offer - is limited. I'd like him to go for a forward he can play off another in a 442 - someone who can play off either Richarlison or DCL and do a lot more damage.

CB is THE signing we need to make. But for me I see the options upfront - in terms of what they all offer - is limited. I'd like him to go for a forward he can play off another in a 442 - someone who can play off either Richarlison or DCL and do a lot more damage.

Reckon we could have Bobby L and Van Basten up top and they still couldnt score.

Whos gonna feed them?

My ideal window is that we sign Mertens and Koulibaly. I think Mertens offers us a completely different direction. Really clever player.

The advantage of signing a cb means Holgate can play in midfield. I think this may be his best position and comfort my money he may be our best all round midfielder (we obviously haven't seen Gbamin).

That being said, if a loan is available I think we may do it. Rabiot on loan would be incredible alo side Holgate.
If we could get a Rabiot or a player of his quality on loan that would be best case I think. If we can ship out Tosun, Niasse and maybe even Sneiderlin then maybe we’ll do more business but a quality loan or two would be ideal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back