January Transfer Window 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dislexic ??? oh left school at 7.But understand enough to know.
Whos going to come to us bottom of the League by 1st Jan, lost three more by the 4th.
We wont have to worry by June.This squad will all be gone, we in the Championship.
My 55years coming to Goodison will end ,last year in the Championship .
Great atmospher in the new ground half full.
We going to try to sign players from bottom of the league.???
errrrrr ok

He played 32 games for us and scored 2 goals, what makes you think he will score 12 in 16?
Just scored 5 in last 4games.Maxi Allegri rates him.Says hes calm now, mature, 6kg lighter.Watched him terrorise Lazio, Verona.Mancini just said i ll call you up again.Keep scoring, playing well.
Us the might Everton, turn him down.Juve , 3rd Serie A.He was 18, we paid £32 million expected him to fire.
We should grow up.

He could send a message to Allegri, Mancini.Come to us again Best League in world.??
Hes mustard now.Worth £50million plus, we selling for£27.?????

Just scored 5 in last 4games.Maxi Allegri rates him.Says hes calm now, mature, 6kg lighter.Watched him terrorise Lazio, Verona.Mancini just said i ll call you up again.Keep scoring, playing well.
Us the might Everton, turn him down.Juve , 3rd Serie A.He was 18, we paid £32 million expected him to fire.
We should grow up.

He could send a message to Allegri, Mancini.Come to us again Best League in world.??
50m plus?

LOL

I really thought we'd solved a problem in middle of the park with the signings of Gana and Onana. But it's becoming clear Gana is at the wrong end of his career and Onana needs time to develop. And not to mention we're seriously lacking a creative player. Not sure how to fix this mess as needs multiple quality signings. I haven't even got to a striker yet either!

Players that 'can do a job for us' seems about as good as we can recruit, but more often than not these guys play a stinker...Maupay.
I think that we are not using our midfielders to their best advantage. Gana is a midfielder that breaks up play but is not a midfield general and is not creative... he never was. He gives away possession too easily and in dangerous positions.
Garner is possibly a better option there. Onana is a young player still settling into the team, I don't think he should be starting every game and needs to be rotated.
I think Davies and Doucoure should get games in some matches as the midfield is rotated. These are not bad players and can do a job.
I think that the team picked against Bournemouth was a huge mistake.

You simply cannot put eleven players together that have not played as a unit and expect a cohesive performance, it made players look worse than they are.

Tim Sherwood on SKY pointed out that Everton had one more league game to play after that and then had a six week break so that burnout could not be used as an excuse for changing an entire team, probably five changes would be as many as you would expect to see when facing another Premiership team.

50m plus?

LOL
Moise Kean £27million we want £60plus million for AG??? He plays for mighty Everton of course.
Moise Kean only plays,scores for fun for Juventus 3rd Serie A .????We lucky he is, get our money back.
But id take him for 20games right now.Can we create for him i ask.

Moise Kean £27million we want £60plus million for AG??? He plays for mighty Everton of course.
Moise Kean only plays,scores for fun for Juventus 3rd Serie A .????We lucky he is, get our money back.
But id take him for 20games right now.Can we create for him i ask.
No, we couldnt create for Haaland.

We should grow up.

You fancy writing this in English please? Google Translate is struggling with this off-world spiel.

Charles De Ketelaere was touted as a huge prospect before he went to Milan in the summer.

Hes in the Belgian world cup squad and at 21 (same age as Onana) he has massive upside.

Not adapted to Italy and a loan with a buy option may be tempting for them.

Also Doku who is the 20 year old rapid winger look to be the two players that could make a difference if we want to look at adding Belgians.
Good idea bringing some more Belgians in. Get the squad ready for Bobby's return when we sack Frank third week of January.

I really thought we'd solved a problem in middle of the park with the signings of Gana and Onana. But it's becoming clear Gana is at the wrong end of his career and Onana needs time to develop. And not to mention we're seriously lacking a creative player. Not sure how to fix this mess as needs multiple quality signings. I haven't even got to a striker yet either!

Players that 'can do a job for us' seems about as good as we can recruit, but more often than not these guys play a stinker...Maupay.
I'd hold off on making any conclusion about Onana. Gueye has been poor alongside him and Iwobi is a law unto himself playing in a free role it seems to me.

Being part of a functioning MF unit is what he needs to develop. And like all the players, he's suffering with the lack of firepower upfront. The pressure is increased ten-fold when your our team cant score consistently.

Charles De Ketelaere was touted as a huge prospect before he went to Milan in the summer.

Hes in the Belgian world cup squad and at 21 (same age as Onana) he has massive upside.

Not adapted to Italy and a loan with a buy option may be tempting for them.

Also Doku who is the 20 year old rapid winger look to be the two players that could make a difference if we want to look at adding Belgians.
De Ketelare isn’t going anywhere. Milan have publicly stated their support of him and their intention to continue his integration into a new club in a new nation

I'd hold off on making any conclusion about Onana. Gueye has been poor alongside him and Iwobi is a law unto himself playing in a free role it seems to me.

Being part of a functioning MF unit is what he needs to develop. And like all the players, he's suffering with the lack of firepower upfront. The pressure is increased ten-fold when your our team cant score consistently.
The issues run much deeper than a lack of firepower up front. The game is being played by 11 individual interpreting the game 11 different ways with no semblance of guidance or instruction. Absent of these there will be great highs (CP) when interpretations coincidentally line up and great lows (Bournemouth x2) when they don’t and the likelihood is much higher that they don’t.

No conclusions being made but based off of what has been seen in the past and his performances for us Onana should be playing deeper. This would allow us to get the best out of Iwobi (playing higher and centrally) and Gana (plays best in a double pivot where he’s not the possession focal point)

Status
Not open for further replies.