January transfer window 2024

The Saudi thing is not working though is it, not sure if you have seen anything but apparently quite a few of the players want to come back and the crowds there are virtually non-existent.

I haven't really been following it in all honesty mate, really don't know. Maybe that's an indication no one in football is bothered.

I still think its a power play personally as opposed to a sporting project, be surprised if they aren't in it for the long hall and the summer is just the ground level.

The Saudi thing is not working though is it, not sure if you have seen anything but apparently quite a few of the players want to come back and the crowds there are virtually non-existent.

But I thought everyone was telling me it was a threat to football and would soon be one of the top leagues and the PL would be over as we know it?

Just want see somebody confident on the ball in the dacoure position. Abit of quality who can start the attacks
I know we won't have much money so id suggest someone like this guy Sebastien Nanasi 21 years old 18 g/a so far this season can play behind the striker or out wide.

I know we won't have much money so id suggest someone like this guy Sebastien Nanasi 21 years old 18 g/a so far this season can play behind the striker or out wide.

hopefully does seem to have been a change scouting and we will be looking at leagues and players like this. To get at a good price but with talent to grow

You said an under 21 and an under 19. So I suppose one of them could be 20 and not strictly a teenager

Yeah one 20-21 as a 3rd choice and one 18/19 as backup 4th choice.

Build a conveyor belt.

Deflection

Numbers.

For the money on offer, the amazing homes and schools....lots of development going on...id jump at it.

But I thought everyone was telling me it was a threat to football and would soon be one of the top leagues and the PL would be over as we know it?

Wont ever be, but definitely attractive to those who see football as a career and want to have an amazing bank balance and lifestyle.

Yeah one 20-21 as a 3rd choice and one 18/19 as backup 4th choice.

Build a conveyor belt.

Numbers.

For the money on offer, the amazing homes and schools....lots of development going on...id jump at it.

Wont ever be, but definitely attractive to those who see football as a career and want to have an amazing bank balance and lifestyle.

Er...."amazing schools"? "Lifestyle"?