January transfer window 2024

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question...

Why have we not had public (media) links for Pickford recently? Super keeper but for us and our growth hes now at the prime (for a year already) to sell and reinvest ?

Same goes for DCL in terms of actual offers...

I would expect both to be in demand.

Pickford is happy being Everton's number 1 and being guaranteed regular football which will keep him as England number 1.

Don't think he's arsed about going elsewhere and jeopardising that at this stage in his career.

Pickford is happy being Everton's number 1 and being guaranteed regular football which will keep him as England number 1.

Don't think he's arsed about going elsewhere and jeopardising that at this stage in his career.
Also what other team would he go to all pretty much have gk now in the too half

As a loan it makes perfect sense in this team.

Kind of. But we need to look at CM profiles.

Lose Garner / Onana and were left with Gomes -- not Gana at AFCON.

Right wing if Dobbin moves left/right may be ok but still...a young player (yawn typical zat) would be a good move with Harrison only on loan -- who we shouldnt make permanent.

Agreed. I mentioned him a year or two ago simply due to the profile i think (cant remember).

Who :eek:

Mate, mate, mate...

No one is worse than Keane.

But we wont sell both keane and godfrey so if we could sell one id welcome back holgate as a stopgap.

Sell 2 if possible and bring in someone to develop over the rest of the season / or a loan.

Billing is really underrated. Said for a long time.

Harwood belis im confused why burnley didnt sign him after his loan.

Bergval / bergvali (sp) and Bardji(sp) @Simon Buttle mentioned before.

If we can punt some deadwood and bring in loans id be fine with that and a couple of kids to develop.

Most important is to keep:
Branthwaite
Onana
Mykolenko
Tarkowski
Patterson (until the penny drops for dyche)
Garner
Mcneil
Holgate is awful and godfrey aswell, i would sell all three but whatever you say about keane yes has had many crap moments but has looked better than both the other two is recent times. Also Harrison is a key member of the team i would get him full time with another winger to rotate same on the left. Get mcneil and harrison starting and two younger players nusa or whoever gnonto ect to be backup will still get plenty of games

I have a question...

Why have we not had public (media) links for Pickford recently? Super keeper but for us and our growth hes now at the prime (for a year already) to sell and reinvest ?

Same goes for DCL in terms of actual offers...

I would expect both to be in demand.

Madness to sell either in Jan.

Summer maybe we have to so that we can keep the lights on.

Gnonto now mostly warming the bench for Leeds, I wasn’t that keen on him in the summer but if the club do fancy him they might find it easier to do a deal in January.
Is still a massive risk with him and still feel we could get better, i wanted him in the summer at the right price and i still think they would want 30/35 far too much
That Brownhill would be great in the middle with Jimmy G.
Weird one with him last year of contract so would be sell or hope he signs a new deal. Would have mo problem him as a squad option like that reed from fulham. Could do a decent job here

Have we got any funds?

How many more transfer windows will we have no money to spend?
we’re well used to that by now , i remember one big splurge when smith was there , one when we sold rooney , one when we bought lukaku etc a couple under moshiri and that’s it not bad for nearly 3 decades haha

Status
Not open for further replies.