2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soooo United are set to pay over £50m for a 19-year-old with just 4 u21 French caps to his name.

Jarrad Branthwaite was by all intents Everton's player of the season, has played a year in Europe for PSV Eindhoven and has represented England's senior squad already at 21 years of age.

English international players always, literally always, carry a premium on their value.

I think that makes his new value very close to 9 figures given his importance to Everton and his length of contract.

We have to set a deadline on this we need their best bid and then to move on if it doesn't match our valuation as likely. We can't have this with pitifully increased bids every week, going on for two months it's disruptive and if we had to sell him we won't have time to bring our own players in if it drags into August.

I think it’s fairly safe to say he will be gone this summer, If your getting bids of £45/50m in week two of the window, then by the time I closes in around 7 weeks time I imagine some other teams will get involved and a deal will be done. Everton will not be setting any deadlines on player sales until maybe the last day of the window. There is not a chance Branthwaite will want to stay here if United can get a fee agreed or any other team for that matter. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to take the blue tinted glasses off.

I think it’s fairly safe to say he will be gone this summer, If your getting bids of £45/50m in week two of the window, then by the time I closes in around 7 weeks time I imagine some other teams will get involved and a deal will be done. Everton will not be setting any deadlines on player sales until maybe the last day of the window. There is not a chance Branthwaite will want to stay here if United can get a fee agreed or any other team for that matter. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to take the blue tinted glasses off.
giphy.gif

Soooo United are set to pay over £50m for a 19-year-old with just 4 u21 French caps to his name.

Jarrad Branthwaite was by all intents Everton's player of the season, has played a year in Europe for PSV Eindhoven and has represented England's senior squad already at 21 years of age.

English international players always, literally always, carry a premium on their value.

I think that makes his new value very close to 9 figures given his importance to Everton and his length of contract.
Doesn’t the 19 year old only have 12 months left on his contract as well, so it worth significantly more because he’ll be free to talk to teams in January?

Doesn’t the 19 year old only have 12 months left on his contract as well, so it worth significantly more because he’ll be free to talk to teams in January?
I'd say he'd be worth significantly less than market value with only 1 year left. His club will be wanting whatever they can get before they lose him for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back