2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because they know he'll become unsettled, because even with their issues they won't be in a relegation battle
He looks pretty happy to be fair and I don’t think he is the type to kick up a fuss. He will knuckle down. Also I don’t think we will be involved in a relegation fight this year. Obviously, that could change if the league tries to deduct more points for some obscure reason.

I think it’s fairly safe to say he will be gone this summer, If your getting bids of £45/50m in week two of the window, then by the time I closes in around 7 weeks time I imagine some other teams will get involved and a deal will be done. Everton will not be setting any deadlines on player sales until maybe the last day of the window. There is not a chance Branthwaite will want to stay here if United can get a fee agreed or any other team for that matter. Anyone who thinks otherwise needs to take the blue tinted glasses off.

no it’s not atall

why do you think united are signing de lit

ffs

I hope he's getting this type of advice:
you are a first choice at Everton and can develop and grow in a tough season - but not a relegation battle thank god!
Only Man City and Arsenal, maybe Spurs, are settled at the moment, with a vision and direction. The other 'top clubs' are in transition and you might play under the current manager, you might be out of favour within months. And Man City and Arsenal have first choice back lines. So why not stick it out, build your reputation and go after 2 years, you'll only be 23, and you can have a settled 7-8 years at a really big club. (even outside England)

He looks pretty happy to be fair and I don’t think he is the type to kick up a fuss. He will knuckle down. Also I don’t think we will be involved in a relegation fight this year. Obviously, that could change if the league tries to deduct more points for some obscure reason.

He’s getting brilliant training and experience from playing with Tarks…

For some reason I perceive sir Jim as a snooty millionaire miser from a Charles Dickens story trying to recruit jared like an orphan as a laborer for his estate , "oh boy do you know what day it is? It's transfer day! do you like ponies jared? maybe scott mctominay?"

Man UTD think Branthwaite is worth less than these players what planet are they on

Rasmus Hojlund- £70m Jadon Sancho- £75m Antony- £80m Harry Maguire- £80m Casemiro- £65m Mason Mount- £60m Fred- £50m

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back