2023/24 Jarrad Branthwaite

Status
Not open for further replies.
…I was quite impressed with Willy Kambwala when I saw him last season. Very raw, but I had it in mind he would be a formidable partner with Branthwaite for many years. I read he’s just rejected a new contract.

Is he the lad who did well v the RS? Credit goes out to him if he sees better opportunities elsewhere with de Ligt arriving, he could easily extend (get the financial security) and go out on loan. If he wants to push on at 19 then he's a good sort.

Utd do have a number of talented young players , if we are to sell Branthwaite then one or two of those young players may be better than money.
It would also allow Utd to put a lower value on those players and argue they got Branthwaite for less than 70m.

We certainly don't want any of their older expensive first team players they are trying to shift, we have been doing that for too long.

Utd do have a number of talented young players , if we are to sell Branthwaite then one or two of those young players may be better than money.
It would also allow Utd to put a lower value on those players and argue they got Branthwaite for less than 70m.

We certainly don't want any of their older expensive first team players they are trying to shift, we have been doing that for too long.

just keep him it’s easier than all that jargon

…I was quite impressed with Willy Kambwala when I saw him last season. Very raw, but I had it in mind he would be a formidable partner with Branthwaite for many years. I read he’s just rejected a new contract.

I like him too, but I'm not sure hes a Dyche player?

….i really don’t know what a ‘Dyche player’
Hardworking, limited but effective, cheap but VFM.

If you believe in pigeon holing of course. He signed Steven Defour who arguably was the most un- Dyche signing ever 🤷‍♂️

If you believe in pigeon holing of course. He signed Steven Defour who arguably was the most un- Dyche signing ever 🤷‍♂️

….i don’t understand the phrase at all, yet its oft used.

Good footballers with attitude who work hard is probably his mantra, but that would be the same for all top drawer managers.

….i really don’t know what a ‘Dyche player’ is.

….i don’t understand the phrase at all, yet its oft used.

Good footballers with attitude who work hard is probably his mantra, but that would be the same for all top drawer managers.
Name a "maverick" , flair player who either Dyche has signed or flourished under him.

Even Fat Sam can point to Jay Jay Okocha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.