2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Digne came back ridiculously quick from injury, the medical team can't be that bad......

It's not about that. They've taken good care of Gbamin this recent time.

It's about everything else in actually preventing players getting injured.

There's no way our training can just carry on like this. We have a full week of it and every time we lose a player, at least one, normally 2-3.

I mean even if it was possible, we paid 25m for the lad, is it not in our best interests to at least get him fit and on the pitch and at the very least attempt to sell/loan him out and try and recoup some money.

But no, we should just terminate his contract.

Classy.

Think we've tries that for the last 2 years nearly, he got tackled in training by the sounds of it and probably won't be in the squad again this season. I wish he could get fit and atleast contribute alittle but he doesn't same as Delph always injured so what's the point

Its almost like they spend all week running, kicking a football and getting tackled.

Madness.
Well by the looks of it we've got a team of unfit players who can't handle the intensity of the training sessions.

Look at our last 4 times we've had full weeks between games (at least).

Each time we've lost 1-3 players...

It’s the Siggurdson Davies curse. The second it looks like either might be out the team for the long term our midfield is struck down. Gomes Gbamin Docuoure and Allan, not a single one has stayed fit since they’ve arrived.

Well by the looks of it we've got a team of unfit players who can't handle the intensity of the training sessions.

Look at our last 4 times we've had full weeks between games (at least).

Each time we've lost 1-3 players...
Its been a tough season for everybody.

We arent the only club who get injuries in training, we just pay more attention to ours.

I mean Jack Grealish has been out for weeks with injuries hes suffered in training.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back