2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s right lads, kick the poor lad when’s down.

It’s not like it’s career or anything
It's a ruthless sport. It's possible to feel sorry for the player while recognising that it would be a dereliction of duty to count on him in future plans. Professional sport is full of hard luck stories. I'm sure Carlo is planning without him. After all, he never had him up to now anyway.

Sigurdsson knew Gomes was injured, All but one man was remaining and he knew that such a small tap on the knee would wipe him out for the rest of the season so Thor could stake his place in the line up against Brighton.

Digne came back ridiculously quick from injury, the medical team can't be that bad......
I think the lad is just very unlucky. It happens. Very sorry for the player, but my loyalty is to the club and we need to plan without him now because it's not certain he will ever set foot on a pitch for Everton again - or if he does that he'll be up to the physical rigours of the game. I'm sure the club will treat him with kindness and care, but we're not a charity and he's useless to us in a hospital bed. Time to move on. If he comes back, it's a bonus but I can't imagine anybody with skin in the game at the club will be counting on him now.

To me bangs his knee against a team mate [Knee] ? not sure

Seen a few fans on twitter slating the player who supposedly done it however we dont even know how "bad" the contact was.

I mean if you can tear your thigh kicking a ball and rupture your achilles playing foot tennis there is a good chance a simple clash of knees has broken him if he's made of spaghetti.

Seen a few fans on twitter slating the player who supposedly done it however we dont even know how "bad" the contact was.

I mean if you can tear your thigh kicking a ball and rupture your achilles playing foot tennis there is a good chance a simple clash of knees has broken him if he's made of spaghetti.
not even looked, who was it suppose to be lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back