2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potentially looking at 3 appearances in 2 years for Gbamin. Wow.

Who knows what this injury was, but it felt like he was rushed back too soon when making an appearance last week. Was in full team training for a week or so before going back into first team football... but who knows if that contributed.

What it does mean is that he cannot be relied on next season and we need two new CM's.

Sorry if this is disrespectful but all I can do is laugh, in disappointment and amusement, we joke about it happening and it comes true again! lol

WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN TRAINING?!!

What they’re doing in training:

27856063-D217-4B9B-A0FF-C1FE44EC2697.jpeg
A3FED3A5-DCF5-4B81-AFD8-4D7DF046EDD4.jpeg

Problem is whilst he and Delph are not to blame for their injury record them being missing has meant extra pressure has been put on the likes of Doucoure and Allan to play every week in a tight scheduled season which has likely contributed towards their muscle / stress fracture injuries.
Currently we have two midfielders who are available every week. T Davies and Sig and Sig cannot do the defensive side. It's a shambles.

Rumours coming out that it was Delph that injured him.

Fighting with the fans, out injured and injuring his teammates. Is the man a sleeper agent?

What it does mean is that he cannot be relied on next season and we need two new CM's.

Yup. I also think that it also forces us into 4-3-1-2 and related formations up top, as we have to be able to function without Rodriguez and I don't see how the budget accommodates buys at all of RB, 2x CM and RW of sufficient quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back