2020/21 Jean-Philippe Gbamin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard see him coming back now missed far too much football, happy for him to show me i am wrong. But have to be looking for cm next window

As this was announced only an hour or so ago, I estimate that he has had a knock in training, they have given him as much time to assess if he is OK to play, and he is still affected by it so the club are withdrawing him from the squad and won't take a risk. If he was Crocker, we would have heard earlier. He'll be in the squad for Friday.

It was Davies who nobbled him in training. I wonder why? We can take great comfort that Iwobi and Davies remain free of injury. Someone said that Ggggbbbammins return against Palace was too early and he should have had a few more months rest.

As this was announced only an hour or so ago, I estimate that he has had a knock in training, they have given him as much time to assess if he is OK to play, and he is still affected by it so the club are withdrawing him from the squad and won't take a risk. If he was Crocker, we would have heard earlier. He'll be in the squad for Friday.
He is getting scanned tomorrow so we’ll know more soon.

Nonsense - out for season

Hawaii Five O
1618250113102.webp

Are you new to Everton?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back